• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-posted from the ASoIAF thread:

Game-Thrones-Direwolf-Poster.jpg

I just bought it for the living room in my new apartment. I feel like a total dork, but I think it's really freaking cool.

Strange episode title considering the lack of Iron born in the synopsis.

Last week's episode was named after one of the shorter scenes in the episode, and the only scene surrounding Dany.

Also, not in any of the synopses for this episode, but based on future episode synopsis and ACOK spoilers
I think Robb makes his move into the west in tonight's episode and destroys the new Lannister army that they are building up.

Need some King in the North in tonight's episode after his absence from episode 2.

Also, who else is going to be yelling RENLY IS NOT RIGHT the second he comes on screen lol?

Ha, Elio said a shit ton of people are viewing Brienne's westeros wiki page. And like all the westeros wiki pages, it's full of spoilers. New viewers, nooo

Magnus

The scene currently airing, wow, lol.

Oh lord, rofl. Poor, poor fucking Renly. This scene is hilarious. 3-way with two hot siblings?

Magnus

That was fantastic. Great ep capper. I love how they're managing to dwell so intimately, and for so long, on many characters. We really lived in those moments with Arya. Great choice not to put another scene between her/Yoren and her/the Attack.

Also, man sex. Yes.

Forkball

Oh man good episode. Tyrion just trolled everyone. A bit disappointed by the lack of Stannis and Daenyres this week, but next week's episode looks crazy.

Piecake

Awesome awesome episode. Very well done. Fantastic acting. Brienne is perfect, and Natalie dorner was great. Bit different from the books, but i liked it.

New scenes (cept the handmaid one) were excellent and the story (ayra) was condensed rather brilliantly.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
The re-annointing of Theon looked so fucking good. Almost a notch better than the rest of the episodes so far this season, visually. Very beautiful shore line colors.

Other than that, Brienne is fucking HUGE. I knew the actress was 6"3' but actually seeing her stand tall against other people put that height in context. Digging her introduction.

Also, want to bang Margaery. HNNNGGG. Those type of tops need to become part of our culture.

Once again BASED ARYA. Best thread in the book, best thread on the show. Loved the scene between her and Yoren. Also sick way for Yoren to go out.

Awesome awesome episode. Very well done. Fantastic acting. Brienne is perfect, and Natalie dorner was great. Bit different from the books, but i liked it.

New scenes (cept the handmaid one) were excellent and the story (ayra) was condensed rather brilliantly.

Yeah, that was kind of weak. Would have rather they done a scene between Sansa and (not really sure I need to spoiler this but ACOK Spoiler)
the Hound.
Oh well, at least it wasn't Ros.

KingK

Holy motherfucking shit what a great episode! Best of the series yet? Definitely up there with the last 2 from last season.

Theon's actor is doing fantastic so far. I'm really, really liking what they're doing with his character in the show.

Fight between Brienne and Loras was pretty great.

Ending scenes with Arya were fucking fantastic. Poor Yoren, but he went out as a complete badass. "I always hated crossbows. They take too long to reload."

Fantastic episode all around. I really can't think of any big complaints.

edit: Oh yea, only complaint is that the scene with Sansa and Shae should have been used for Sansa and the Hound instead, imo. I thought it was the Hound at the door originally when I heard the knock. But oh well, not a big deal, and it wasn't a bad scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom