• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Global Starcraft II League (GSL) March 2011 - Code S FINALS

Mairu

o0NpC.jpg

WOOOOO MC

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I think July just loves to drone up, whereas MC loves to build units. I think MC just masses units hardcore comapred to July. Oh well. Let's hope ths doesn't end up being 4-1

twofold

calder said:
Here's hoping July has a good strat for Shakuras, seems like a july-friendly map.

Quite the opposite, actually. Shakuras favour the P in a PvZ.

kayos90 said:
I think July just loves to drone up, whereas MC loves to build units. I think MC just masses units hardcore comapred to July. Oh well. Let's hope ths doesn't end up being 4-1

I bet if they were to pull up the resource tab, July would only be a few drones ahead of MC, if even that.

July isn't droning as hard as some of the other Zergs I've seen. Nestea, for example, builds way more drones than July does.

Home

Good use of FF there, but it didn't matter. MC had so many stalkers, was so ahead because of the DTs and lost mining time.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
protoss is still op as fuck, but that crossfire game was july's to lose.
and he lost it badly.

someone should tell him about burrow being super cool against people who dont go robo.

Veins

Unconfirmed Member
evlcookie said:
Are there any settings to make the SQ stream less shitty? It's always skipping for me
Same x.x, I think my ISP broke something country wide last week.

Keikaku

Incoming Sentry nerf confirmed. Good god.

Edit: July stalling the rush really well. Good micro to kill those probes :eek:

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Keikaku said:
Incoming Sentry nerf confirmed. Good god.

I agree, especially the FF.

EDIT: I expect the FF radius to get smaller or the energy to increase more or something

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Sentries all get 200 energy, +1 from forge, early +2 since TC, blink stalkers to counter lings, sniper overseers, make DTs, harass 3rd and 4th base.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fuck this game, fufzvi+zdxoifgpsdjkg sdtjkppisfdy0

Zzoram

he could've stopped this with burrow banelings. MC never gets observers, burrow banelings could've taken out the sentries when they advanced

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Feep said:
Jesus Christ Force Fields
if you engage mass sentry in off creep chokes with low hp ranged units, what do you expect?

mc is a cut above. no-one can touch him right now.

i thought colossus was the great op toss unit? mc just rolled a gsl final and didn't even build a single robo/observer. where was burrow?

calder

Thank god manly Jinro was there for the victory celebration or those weakass oGs nerds would have dropped MC on his head for sure.

Home

OGS and the gorilla terran tossing him into the air after a devastating victory.

Looks like July was just outmatched, looking for more exciting TL3 matches this weekend.

Striek

Goddamn MCs style is so good, feels dirty though.

And his decision making is awesome. Delay my push? Dark Shrine and expand.

Top Bottom