• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Global Starcraft II League (GSL) March 2011 - Code S FINALS

Keikaku

Nice drop from July and he's right back in this!

Scary to think that if the other Hyrda's hadn't come in MC could have held that o_O

calder

Woot! Great drop, great decision to do the second drop, that was some insane D from MC on that first batch of hydras.

ultron87

This series might be enough to convince me that FFs should cost more energy. (As long as sentry starting energy gets buffed as well.)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
waterbats hahahhaa

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MC playing real smart.

He has super early map control right now.

*There's that 6 gate blink. So brutal.

Yoshichan

this game is fucking pissing me off so much right now.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
July really messed that one up. As soon as he saw the pylon by the mineral patches he should've moved his overlord there

Top Bottom