• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heysoos

lmfao at Elise's crying face. I like both Will and Paul so whoever wins is fine with me. :) I'm rooting a little more for Will though!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Tamanon said:
Will vs Paul in the finals.

Will will destroy Paul!

Yeah, don't even want to watch the rest. Paul has 0% chance, but editing and Ramsay will make it seem close.

Good riddance to that stupid bitch. She is probably the worst reality show contestant I've ever seen. She reminds me of Marcel from Top Chef but at least he could cook.

ElRenoRaven

commish said:
Yeah, don't even want to watch the rest. Paul has 0% chance, but editing and Ramsay will make it seem close.

I dunno. Paul did damn good. Honestly it's going to come down to their teams. Remember they get to pick some of the most recently kicked off to cook for them. Which sadly means more Elise.

PaleFolklore said:
Good riddance to that stupid bitch. She is probably the worst reality show contestant I've ever seen. She reminds me of Marcel from Top Chef but at least he could cook.
marcel was pretty damn bad though, such a douche

commish

PaleFolklore said:

Sheesh, what did she do to you?!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
commish said:
JSKy6.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
-Pyromaniac- said:
marcel was pretty damn bad though, such a douche

Marcel was a supercharged turbo douche. I swear if elise had made it to the finals i would have thrown something at my tv.

One question, are you guys still behind for the second hour? Need to know if I should watch myself for you bitches. They're already cooking here.

ElRenoRaven

-Pyromaniac- said:
One question, are you guys still behind for the second hour? Need to know if I should watch myself for you bitches. They're already cooking here.

They just opened door and are up on stage.

Zoe

-Pyromaniac- said:

Yes, we're behind

IceCold

-Pyromaniac- said:

Their showing their dishes to the 2nd chef right now.

IceCold said:
Their showing their dishes to the 2nd chef right now.
so behind...

Anyway exciting. Honestly I can see Paul winning this all, I think he has improved a lot, but Will still the fave. President of BLT on my end is out already.

IceCold

-Pyromaniac- said:
so behind...

Anyway exciting. Honestly I can see Paul winning this all, I think he has improved a lot, but Will still the fave. President of BLT on my end is out already.

Weird... Did it start earlier for you or are you just getting less ads?

ElRenoRaven

-Pyromaniac- said:
nope, started at 8 oclock, that's what I don't understand here. Maybe less ads is right.

Seems every week you're ahead. It must be that. We just came back with the fillet being judged. Not shocked at that outcome.

commish

Shin Johnpv said:
Has anyone every been to a BLT Steakhouse? Are they good?

Oh yeah, my favorite steak in NYC, and I've been to 90% of the steakhouses here. Love BLT.

ElRenoRaven

Yup and there they all are. This is about to get interesting now. And ugh. Elise so arrogant. Even in defeat. And damn Will with a list. The man is prepared.

Oh poor Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom