• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Trey Gowdy issues warning shot to press, wants Comey to say there are no exceptions for reporters in publishing classified intelligence

What the fuck Trey?

joe2187

Banned
Dems ask questions: Comey and Rogers respond naturally.

Repubs asking questions: Comey and Rogers responds like talking to children.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So just tuned in a few mins ago in the middle of Schiff going ham. So far I'm guessing all the Dems have asked actual questions while Republicans have asked bullshit.

Vuapol

Seems to me that Gowdy is not so subtly suggesting we should start prosecuting reporters for what they report...

Arttemis

Their opinion: The leakers and reporting of the leaks is the problem, not the content that unveiled possible collusion in achieving the presidency.

RaidenZR

The focus on leaks is infuriating.

The fucking house is being burnt down, but no- let's stop and find out who's talking about the fire and not find out that who's making the fire.

C25J1I3UcAUkODu.jpg

The Monopoly man

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I hope someone shuts these idiots down on changing the subject. LEAKS! MASKS! LEAKY MASKS!

I also hope the FBI looks carefully at the republicans, including Gowdy, who seem more interested in breaking the back of the intelligence community than getting to the bottom of the case in front of him.

Nunes basically sounds guilty at this point. He's almost prosecuting his own future case.

Got

Banned
But who decides "treason" is a question above any kind of democratic authority.

Selling weapons to the greatest exporter of terrorism? Not treason.

Promoting an Iranian terrorist organization? Not treason.

Helping an apartheid state get nuclear weapons? Not treason.

This is how American citizens are propagandized. Official enemies like Russia are branded as such with no serious investigation into how a country gets to be an official enemy. Certainly nobody votes on this.

I'd vote for Jill Stein's infected boil before I vote for Adam Schiff.

I didn't think you could concern troll any harder, yet here we are. congrats

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
This guy looks like he's halfway mutating into a blob

Just to play devils advocate regarding the leaks, surely the crime would be committed by the leakers, not the media for reporting on it.

bgbball31

So just tuned in a few mins ago in the middle of Schiff going ham. So far I'm guessing all the Dems have asked actual questions while Republicans have asked bullshit.

Republicans: "So, did Russia physically change any votes? No? Then let's talk about how illegal leaks are illegal."

Schiff was the first Dem to talk IIRC.

RaidenZR

I can't believe the republican officials are united up there in throwing the intelligence agencies under the bus. Fucking dangerous. They're undermining so much in the name of this Trump administration. What a fucking hill to die on.

CHC

Turn off Gowdy's mic, Christ, he's just wasting so much fucking time here.

I'd like to punch this fucking guy in the face until my own goddamn knuckles looked like ground beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom