• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingocfs

aXrxZ0t.gif

me irl

Stasis

So, let's just not give a shit that Russians possibly (probably) colluded and collaborated with Trump and his group, but focus on the fact that someone found out and told us.

Because THAT'S important. Not knowing our president is a fucking plant traitor, no. We should never have found that out. Just let him ruin the country instead. BUT OMG SOMEONE LEAKED INFO!

And then let's threaten your intelligence powers to make sure you stay in line.

Fuck this guy. His face. His voice. His agenda. God I hope all of these people end up proven guilty. Leakers caught or not, PLEASE get rid of Trump and co before it's too late.

Arttemis

Gowdy: Russians tampering in our election may be a crime. Leaking classified information is DEFINITELY a crime.

Priorities.

I love that he is getting pissed that his stupid line of questioning isn't tripping Comey up. He is clearly too stupid and blatant to be intelligent about his line of questioning.

Maxim726X

Gowdy making a case for independent investigations considering he's going off what seems like conspiracy on Obama now.

Seriously. I'm sure this will be championed by the right, but in retrospect... Particularly if the Russia investigations yield any actionable information, this is beyond embarrassing. Not a good look for the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom