• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisal233

i'll leave this here.

C7XyjtYX4AENhp1.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There is 0 evidence or even anything remotely close to rumors that Russians did anything that literally changed votes.

Influence even illegal doesn't make a vote illegitimate.

This doesn't preclude Pence from being involved in the shit deep enough to be fucked as well though.

That's not what I was saying. Merely that Trump's election is also Pence's election, and if the long term end conclusion is that that election was somehow compromised that logically means it casts an equally large pall over Pence's legitimacy to hold office as it does Trump's. Pence's campaign was the Trump campaign.

But who decides "treason" is a question above any kind of democratic authority.

Selling weapons to the greatest exporter of terrorism? Not treason.

Promoting an Iranian terrorist organization? Not treason.

Helping an apartheid state get nuclear weapons? Not treason.

This is how American citizens are propagandized. Official enemies like Russia are branded as such with no serious investigation into how a country gets to be an official enemy. Certainly nobody votes on this.

I'd vote for Jill Stein's infected boil before I vote for Adam Schiff.

One administration getting away with doing horrible things doesn't excuse future administrations for doing horrible things.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
GOWDY JUST THREATENED THE INTEL COMMUNITY.

He just stood in front of the American Public and told the intel community they might get defanged unless they play ball.

This is treason.

Does Schiff know something about Stone that implicates him more than Manafort, Flynn, etc.?

Because it sure does seem like this line of questioning is meant to spook the utter shit out of Stone
lol.gif

Chumley

Banned
Comey announcing there is an investigation into Trump is massive news.

Anyone trying to downplay it or whatever doesn't realize what this means. Everyone expected him to say there is no investigation or not confirm it one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom