• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
So....is gowdy asking about classified information, and the punishment so he could entrap Rogers and Gowdy somehow? is that the game he's playing here?

Sephzilla

I wish Comey or the NSA guy would straight up ask "why are we concerned about leaks instead of the reason behind the leaks?"

Pbae

What the heck is he doing?

Gowdy is one of the biggest pieces of shit in government and a loyal bitch to the GOP.

He's was one of the main instigator in the Hillary Email allegation and hearings.

The world would be a better place if he just dropped dead.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
This guy just got himself on the FBI list of people to investigate.

faisal233

aXrxZ0t.gif

jstripes

Banned
I can't believe the republican officials are united up there in throwing the intelligence agencies under the bus. Fucking dangerous. They're undermining so much in the name of this Trump administration. What a fucking hill to die on.

I'd say it's a pretty clear sign that the Republican party in general is compromised, whether the IC knows it or not. They wouldn't line up behind Trump to this extent if their asses weren't on fire too. If they weren't compromised, they'd find a way to quietly get rid of him and make this all go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom