• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lautaro

C7XwAItVwAAcl46.jpg

This guy looks sick.

Plumbob

Comey announcing there is an investigation into Trump is massive news.

Anyone trying to downplay it or whatever doesn't realize what this means. Everyone expected him to say there is no investigation or not confirm it one way or the other.

Comey certainly has a flair for the dramatic

Comey's being difficult now.

I mean, it is an ongoing investigation. So I anticipated Comey wouldn't say much.

However Schiff continually bringing all of these public facts and details back up to the discussion every time a Republican tries to make this about the press is good because he's fighting back against their attempts to spin the narrative here.

faisal233

Comey announcing there is an investigation into Trump is massive news.

Anyone trying to downplay it or whatever doesn't realize what this means. Everyone expected him to say there is no investigation or not confirm it one way or the other.

Can't fire him now. Also fired NY US attorney was investigating Tom Price

I mean, it is an ongoing investigation. So I anticipated Comey wouldn't say much.

However Schiff continually bringing all of these public facts and details back up to the discussion every time a Republican tries to make this about the press is good because he's fighting back against their attempts to spin the narrative here.
Agreed. He is keeping his focus where it belongs, and I think he truly believed when he started those questions that he wasn't going to get answers. He wasnt really "asking" anything. It was a nice "fuck you" in response to Gowdy's questioning.

joe2187

Banned
These questions from the Dems are geared to get the desired response from comey, namely that he cant comment on it because it's currently part of the investigation.

Blader

Can't blame them after Maddow hyped up tax docs that told us nothing new and were probably leaked by the WH.

James Comey is an exponentially more important person with more valuable things to say than Rachel Maddow.

I think Paul Manafort is under investigation as well.

I think the Times reported a couple months back that Manafort, Stone, Flynn, Gordon, and Page were all being investigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom