• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hugh Jackman is Hobo Wolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone point me to the pics mentioned in the article, of Wolverine with a shorter hairstyle? The OP didn't list a direct source (though I guess it's superherohype, based on the set pictures).

Edmond Dantès;40690610 said:
In terms of battle of the bodies, I give it to Cavill.

hugh-jackman-ripped.jpeg

Henry-Cavill-superbuff-e1318915299658.jpg
Well look at that.

bud

cavill's hair is all over the place. he doesn't even seem to have a proper treasure trail.

look at jackman's chest hair; it's perfectly symmetric. and look at thin yet oh so thick treasure trail.

lenovox1

Les Mis didn't finish filming until about two weeks ago, so that explains the hair. Not sure how you explain the wardrobe.

ETA: I can't read. It finished filming over a month ago. Still not unusual to see his hair like that.

Jackman is such an affable fellow, always willing to tirelessly promote his movies, accessible to fans, doesn't feud with paps. I wish him the best for his every movie, even if it seems like he chooses scripts with darts. Plus, he has a real devotion to Wolverine (and I don't think it's just monetary).

Beth Cyra

Jackman is such an affable fellow, always willing to tirelessly promote his movies, accessible to fans, doesn't feud with paps. I wish him the best for his every movie, even if it seems like he chooses scripts with darts. Plus, he has a real devotion to Wolverine (and I don't think it's just monetary).

He really does seem to believe in the character. While I don't care for his Wolverine, he has also more then stood by him so I don't want to see him given the boot so long as he wants to the role either.

Im really torn over it.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Why are they making another Wolverine movie?

waypoetic

Banned
"A man - a mutant, who's lost everything... Now in his toughest struggle yet : self-respect. In theatres next summer!"

sleepykyo

hugh-jackman-ripped.jpeg

It kind of looks like Cavill has skinny legs, going to go with Jackman. Now I'm going to cry about how my fat makes it uncomfortable to sit.

Both look amazing.

Because the first one made a lot of money, and Fox has to keep releasing X-men movies otherwise the license goes back to Marvel so they will always have a X-men movie in development as long as it's making money...

This movie will be the deciding factor if I will continue to watch X-men movies or just give up. X-men first class wasn't that amazing, and X-men Origins: Wolverine could have had so much more done to it. If this movie isn't amazing, I quit.

Beth Cyra

Because Wolverine is easily the most popular Mutant that Marvel has and second/thrid to only Spider Man and sometimes Hulk as far overall popular/well known characters Marvel has.

Hell despite Origins being a god awful movie it still did fairly well all things considered. Wolverine is a popular character with some amazing story lines and with the right writer and director could be a truly amazing movie so I can easily see why they would try to follow up with another Wolverine movie.

black_13

Banned
I still don't get why they go to Australia and turn a town that never has snow into a Canadian snow covered town. Is it really that cheap to film here?

haha I was just wondering that. I saw the green hill top in the background of the town and the fakest looking snow that looks like powder and thought hmm seems fishy.
Weird since its pretty damn cheap to shoot movies in Alberta which has the real Canadian Rockies.

hugh-jackman-ripped.jpeg

Hugh Jackman all the way. Cavil has small legs and look at the Lats on Hugh. Cavil looks like a dude that only worked the glamour muscles. Arms, abs, and chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom