• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

miserable

16122777_1187830644631308_5730449446265683968_n.jpg

Ithil

Actually it does the opposite for me. It makes the titles feel more special when they're defended regularly and even the lower card belts get highlighted. You can use a regular cycle of title defenses and #1 contenderships on free TV to make the bigger title defenses feel bigger.

What would help if is they recorded the number of successful defenses like New Japan or Dragon Gate.

They don't want none
They don't want none
FDIC-insured banking institutions
They don't want none
Interest beating accounts
They don't want none

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's always been weird that they've had an "Intercontinental Title" it's like they wanted to one up promotions with U.S. And North American titles and didn't really think it through.

Pat Patterson just showed up one day with the belt having won it in a "tournament in Brazil" or something.

Zach

T5VWYx3.png

I remember watching Pat Patterson win the Intercontinental Championship live on the WWE Network like it was yesterday.

jmdajr

AJ Styles was robbed during this past Monday night’s WWE Live Event at the Convention Center.

According to the report, the thief stole $1,000 and $7,000 in Japanese yen, as well as an iPhone, a small screen TV, and XBox 360, six XBox 360 games and a set of Beats headphones.

The Champ still can't afford an Xbox One S!

Zach

If this was Full Sail or ECW, there'd be chants of "YOU FUCKED UP".

Tell me we're not Full Sail...

During the Money in the Bank match at Manio 21 I watched this morn, I was all like "where are the THIS IS AWESOME chants??" It made it really hard to follow.

Damn you guys were saying how the titles weren't defended enough and now they're being defended too much...? Make your damn minds up.

Sit down while I blow your mind: some of us have differing opinions. :O :O :O

C2i8lBbXUAAICW1.jpg

I usually stay away from politics but Natty shooting

Good for her!

Top Bottom