• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.01: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blader5489 said:
No, I mean at the end of s2. She was looking for the island and she knew that Desmond was on it.

BUT HOW?

Ah okay. I just made assumptions based on the fact that her father is Charles Widmore.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Blader5489 said:
No, I mean at the end of s2. She was looking for the island and she knew that Desmond was on it.

BUT HOW?

I don't think she knew he was on it, but was looking for it. Possibly knew of it's existence from her Father.

Plus, it's possible she, at that time, knew Desmond was on an island, because of the 1996 events in The Constant ("I'm not going to call...for 8 years!!").

MMaRsu

Banned
Kimosabae said:
Okay, typically I think shit like this is corny but... this is the best... thing, I've ever seen.

*Edit*

Hey guys, I won't able to watch the premiere tonight. How long does it typically take for an episode to make it on to HULU?

What thing exactly? I posted multiple things on last page.. :p

MMaRsu

Banned
So what was this again?

1znu1cl.jpg

Kimosabae said:
Jack and Locke convo.

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny :p.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I heard the recap show had already been aired in some parts, further to this ive found a copy of it online (the episode which airs before the 2 new premiere episodes) has anyone seen it? If so can you confirm whether

a) its any good
b) it has any spoilers :O

Mr Cola said:
I heard the recap show had already been aired in some parts, further to this ive found a copy of it online (the episode which airs before the 2 new premiere episodes) has anyone seen it? If so can you confirm whether

a) its any good

a) It's OK
b) No. It ends exactly the same as The Incident, with Michael Emerson doing some narration. Only thing they said in the whole show that was new to me (though it was kinda known) was Ilana is a "follower" of Jacob.

Kafarabo

Banned
Mr Cola said:

a) its any good
Its a decent summary episode, I forgot a lot of the stuff that happened.
It does not have any spoilers.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
TheGreatDave said:
a) It's OK
b) No. It ends exactly the same as The Incident, with Michael Emerson doing some narration. Only thing they said in the whole show that was new to me (though it was kinda known) was Ilana is a "follower" of Jacob.
Is it a season 5 recap or a total recap?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just snapped up one of those WWJLD t-shirts. I didn't feel like paying the premium for priority international shipping, so I'll have it within "3-5 weeks". :D

bud

Mr Cola said:
I heard the recap show had already been aired in some parts, further to this ive found a copy of it online (the episode which airs before the 2 new premiere episodes) has anyone seen it?

link? i wanna download it. i've seen a few recaps but they were fairly short.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
So have people said that ABC promos have spoilers in them? Am I gonna watch the recap show only to have a promo between it and the actual premier that spoils it mere seconds before it begins?

Solo

Tathanen said:
So have people said that ABC promos have spoilers in them?

Spoilers in the sense that every preview has spoilers, yes. Spoilers in the sense that it reveals the intricacies of S6? No.

Javaman

Salmonax said:
So pumped. I tried to make a new avatar and failed. I suck at animated GIFs.

frankzabby.gif

SYSTEM FAILURE.

:lol :lol

So it's going to be a one hour series recap followed by two hours of new stuff or just one hour?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
m0ngo said:
:lol

Does anyone know when the new episodes will be available on itunes? catching a flight on Thursday and need something to keep me entertained :D
Eps come out the day after, so I'd expect to wake up and see them there.

DrEvil said:
Yeah, I'm also in Canada, and WILL NOT be on GAF while the episode airs, are you kidding? I want to devote all my attention to tonight.

I know! I don't want the "OMG!!! DID U SEE THAT? OMGG! JACK SAYS HE'S GAY! HOLYYY SHITTTT HE JUST MADE OUT WITH LOCKE'S BODY!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" for I won't be able to handle it! :lol :lol

MMaRsu

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom