• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Top 5 performances for Wrestlemania

3. Keri Hilson
ibnYLzCsjiZ2Ca.gif

How did this flop get a mention on the top 5 list and not Oscar winner John Legend?
You think Vinny would use James Brown's "Living in America" song for the Cena/Rusev match? That's if there is a match gonna happen.
This would be amazing....so, no

tm24

Oh man, that should be awesome. Really glad to see him doing well in PWG. Speaking of which, how'd the Canadian guys do? I'm a fan of Monster Mafia and Mike Bailey's impressed in what I've seen of him
I'll post more detailed impressions later, but everyone got please come back chants, Bailey being the one most over. It helped that he was going up against biff, so the crowd was more easily split.

Beaver boys and monster Mafia had to play heels against best friends and the young bucks respectively so it was hard to get a read on the crowd, monster Mafia being more over from the start. Jon silver got some good attention mostly because he's small but comes off really well. Like what if grizzly redwood didn't suck. I really like monster mafia's double team moves

Chris Hero pic goes up later. His gut is mesmerizing

You think Vinny would use James Brown's "Living in America" song for the Cena/Rusev match? That's if there is a match gonna happen.

Cenas entrance this year is going to be patriotic as fuck isnt it.

I wonder if after he wins if the american flag will drop above the ring like Rusev normally has the russian flag dropped.

zychi

Banned
Wwe2k15 is such a mess on next gen. The announcers arent in the cutscenes at all. Just a big empty spot next to the ring

Sephzilla

Holy shit.

That's.....

Titus was the guy talking about going out with a bang last month right?

Should have seen that coming, but damn at the bans.

At least we didn't get closed.

Though we need to cut the shit and keep shenanigans to a minimal.

I'm really glad it was individual bans and not a full nuking of the community.

RP912

Banned
It would have sucked if this community would have been nuked :(. I refused to go back to other IWC sites where it's mindless name calling and bullshit because Daniel Bryan doesn't have Ultimo Dragon arms full of title belts.

Kaiterra

Banned
This Roman Reigns tribute is pretty damn amazing.

Oh, I forgot they had been hinting at Roman/HHH. I wonder if it was just the hernia that kept that from happening. Not having done that while there was a chance was probably a pretty big mistake. I'd have had him going directly after HHH in the summer instead of the title, which was an odd diversion (and probably didn't help the perception of him as a guy getting unearned chances at the main event).

somedevil

For our European members WWE has announced the two tour groups for the house shows in April though things could change after Wrestlemania.

Group A:

John Cena vs Rusev w/Lana for the US Championship
Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper

Scheduled to appear:

Ryback
Kane
Goldust
Stardust
New Day
The Ascension
Jack Swagger
Bo Dallas
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Paige
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella

Group B:

Roman Reigns vs. Big Show in a Street Fight
Dolph Ziggler vs. Bad News Barrett for the IC Championship
The Usos vs. Miz and Mizdow vs. Tyson Kidd and Cesaro for the Tag Team Championships

Scheduled to appear:

Sheamus
Daniel Bryan
Bray Wyatt
Erick Rowan
R-Truth
Fandango w/ Rosa Mendes
Adrian Nevile
Finn Balor
Naomi
Natalya
Emma
Eva Marie
Alicia Fox
Sumer Rae

So group B gets Neville vs Balor matches while Group A get the Zayn vs Owens matches.

I'm watching Clash of the Champions 1 to see the Sting vs Flair match. Before the matching Jason Hervey aka Wayne from the Wonder Years is ringside. Random.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
For our European members WWE has announced the two tour groups for the house shows in April though things could change after Wrestlemania.

Group A:

Group B:

So group B gets Neville vs Balor matches while Group A get the Zayn vs Owens matches.

D. Brine grouped up with the also-rans.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Group A:

Group B:

Guess D-Bry aint even gonna win the IC title!

Scottify

It sucks that some got banned, but as a Swift hater, I don't mind at all.

I started watching the Nitro after the infamous Bash At The Beach 1996 last night. It's too bad it was outdoors in front of a smaller crowd. It would've been better at a normal arena I think.

Anth0ny

Group A:

Group B:

bryan with his mania opponent listed just above him

neat

somedevil

Guess D-Bry aint even gonna win the IC title!

Not really because tour matches change all the time. The MSG show had a million changes and had one during the show. All you can get from that is what wrestlers you are getting for each group.

bryan with his mania opponent listed just above him

neat

That match is not going to happen. He going to be in a ladder match for IC title. As for Sheamus he is either going to be in that match or in the battle royal.

Samoa Joe update: Take this as you will but an Indie called Lancaster Wrestling Championship Wrestling tried to book him and was given this response:

Unfortunately, we were informed today that Samoa Joe is not taking bookings after April 23rd... That excludes him from being on our next show. BUT, does that mean he is signing with a large wrestling company around that time?

So it seems after his ROH run he going to make his choice.

UK indie 4FW are the first promotion to book Rey Mysterio since leaving WWE, now who's going to be the first to book him in a match with The Bucks?

TMDK vs. KES was alright. TMDK didn't look that impressive here, partially because their finisher looked a bit awkward on Lance Archer. Good spot where Mikey Nicholls helped Shane Haste out of a chokeslam by hoisting him up on his shoulders, followed up by Lance lariating the shit out of Haste while up top.

How did some random ass indie get 20K?

1-match card. Rey Mysterio vs some random goober

Money marks are reeeeeeeaaaaaall

Probably right. FWIW, these are the same guys who brought Koji Kanemoto to the UK last year for shows that still had front row seats for sale on the door. If they ran London, I'd have been there in a shot and so would have a lot of other people, I'd imagine.

UK wrestling is doing great, but it'd be a lot better off without the money mark promotions or promotions started by shitty wrestlers who can't get booked elsewhere.

Top Bottom