• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

The Ascension is over in the NXT Zone, therefore Haitch thinks they're over. He doesn't know that Orlando crowds != rest of the world crowds yet....because Orlando crowds are marks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ascension is great. You'll all believe sometime. I have an eye for talent. I was the one who spotted Laserfrog and parlayed his work into a job at Kotaku. I'm the ultimate talent agent.

Mojo Rawley on the other hand is a bust. He looks like a commoner.

strobogo

Banned
Ascension is great. You'll all believe sometime. I have an eye for talent. I was the one who spotted Laserfrog and parlayed his work into a job at Kotaku. I'm the ultimate talent agent.

Mojo Rawley on the other hand is a bust. He looks like a commoner.

Man, what the fuck is going on with you? The things you've been saying in the last two days make me think you've gone Vince in 2003 crazy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, what the fuck is going on with you? The things you've been saying in the last two days make me think you've gone Vince in 2003 crazy.

Genius is often misunderstood. Not in this case but usually it is. Just in case I'm right on. I legit like the Ascension. I really do. Great look and they're getting much better.

I honestly feel like the Ascension haven't had great opponents that I've seen. I think that's holding them back a little. Someone can make this team. All the pieces are there and Conor has some serious majesty on his side.

What else have I said that's suspect? I can elaborate.

Ithil

The Ascension is over in the NXT Zone, therefore Haitch thinks they're over. He doesn't know that Orlando crowds != rest of the world crowds yet....because Orlando crowds are marks.

They weren't over til about 3 weeks ago when crowds starting picking up on the "YAH" thing to amuse themselves. Before that there was six months of silence for their endless squash matches.

Hasney

Think that Adam Rose entrance was dubbed and not in the arena. Maybe Sandman can confirm, but all the crowd were singing to the old one as well as the woos in those places.

Hopefully they were seeing what sticks and there's not a problem with using the old theme.

strobogo

Banned
Genius is often misunderstood. Not in this case but usually it is. Just in case I'm right on. I legit like the Ascension. I really do. Great look and they're getting much better.

I honestly feel like the Ascension haven't had great opponents that I've seen. I think that's holding them back a little. Someone can make this team. All the pieces are there and Conor has some serious majesty on his side.

What else have I said that's suspect? I can elaborate.

Pretty much every post you made yesterday was suspect.

Kaladin

Think that Adam Rose entrance was dubbed and not in the arena. Maybe Sandman can confirm, but all the crowd were singing to the old one as well as the woos in those places.

Hopefully they were seeing what sticks and there's not a problem with using the old theme.

It was dubbed.

They weren't over til about 3 weeks ago when crowds starting picking up on the "YAH" thing to amuse themselves. Before that there was six months of silence for their endless squash matches.

Ah...that's it, "Yah." In the arena it didn't come off as something they were doing to amuse themselves, they seemed to be over....like I was looking around at everyone wondering "wtf, why are these guys so over."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get the butthurt over Rose's new theme. Is this another one of those crazy things I say? Also has anyone else ever gone back to their old theme?

Pretty much every post you made yesterday was suspect.

Oh the non-wrasslin stuff. We're all unique little snowflakes though.

One thing you won't call me crazy for, Ground Zeroes is the bombay.

Jamie OD

What is the crowd chants when they do something? Yak? They're over....they get a strong reaction as anyone.

Shah! Shah! Shah!

One of The Ascension makes that noise whenever they throw a punch and the crowd picked up on it. Same with Harper's "yeah-er-yeah-er-yeah" when he wrestled down there.

Kaladin

Shah! Shah! Shah!

One of The Ascension makes that noise whenever they throw a punch and the crowd picked up on it. Same with Harper's "yeah-er-yeah-er-yeah" when he wrestled down there.

My favorite part is the crowd counting "One, two, shah (or whatever)" when they get the three count.

jmdajr

Stone Cold had Disturbed, and then he didn't.

Rock lost his Hollywood theme which was actually pretty cool.

I am a real American is back. Sorry Jimi Hendrix.

HHH is sometimes the King of Kings, sometimes the Game, and sometimes he doesn't care what you think.

strobogo

Banned
King of Kings is definitely the superior theme and he should have switched over to it full time after WM 22.

I was going to go on a bike ride. Fuck it. I'm going back to bed. GAB91 ruined me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
King of Kings is definitely the superior theme and he should have switched over to it full time after WM 22.

I was going to go on a bike ride. Fuck it. I'm going back to bed. GAB91 ruined me.

I liked the review.

Hasney

I don't get the butthurt over Rose's new theme. Is this another one of those crazy things I say? Also has anyone else ever gone back to their old theme?

Orton had CM Punks first theme for about a fortnight before they went back to his old theme

One thing you won't call me crazy for, Ground Zeroes is the bombay.

Kind of hate where it ended and it left a sour taste in my mouth. Then it showed what unlocked and "9% completion" and thought the side missions would be bullshit. How wrong I was.

Still, I did the main mission in 90 minutes and it was probably the best 90 minutes of gaming I had this year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How could Summerslam 91 be so good and Survivor Series 91 be so bad?

Wait, Summerslam 13 was good and SS 13 was bad. I guess it isn't that far-fetched.

You guys are selling me on ground zeroes, I told myself I would wait!

Don't be a poor, buy it.

Sephzilla

Don't spend $30 on a god damn demo.

HHH had this bizzare theme in between "My Time" and "The Game." I wish I can remember the PPV. I recall some cage match.

HHH has that theme on the episode of Raw where Taker tries to marry Steph. It's some really bland generic rock theme if I remember right

Hasney

You guys are selling me on ground zeroes, I told myself I would wait!

I told myself I would buy it for £20 and then sell it close to that price over the weekend. Not a chance now. Was playing Infamous while I waited for the post and was really enjoying it, but MGS is just so much better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not about the money, SUNNY. It's about the tease. I don't want to play this and then have to wait until late this year or next year for more MGS! I should buy Peace Walker and play that

You never played Peace Walker?
ibrwnGrq2Pgwj9.gif

Get your shit together Sok before I curse you.

It's not about the money, SUNNY. It's about the tease. I don't want to play this and then have to wait until late this year or next year for more MGS! I should buy Peace Walker and play that
You just need something to hold you over until football season starts.

Da Raidehs will keep you occupied all autumn long.

Sokantish

You just need something to hold you over until football season starts.

Da Raidehs will keep you occupied all autumn long.

Are you kidding me? They're already keeping me occupied with their antics in free agency. The Raiders are always entertaining!

His team stole my Quarterback..

but I'm like...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/JohnnyDA/hmzSZNS_zps31a876a0.gif[/IM][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't use the world stole... more like they saved you from him

Sephzilla

They Raiders signed James Jones from the Packers didn't they?

Yeah, bet Jones is going to regret leaving Green Bay by week 3 like Greg Jennings did.

Sokantish

They Raiders signed James Jones from the Packers didn't they?

Yeah, bet Jones is going to regret leaving Green Bay by week 3 like Greg Jennings did.

They probably just need to think of the extra money they are earning and they probably don't have to try as hard and don't have to worry about playing extra games(play off games)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I seem to remember some F-bombs thrown on the It's Our Time VHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom