• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro: Last Light is $0.01 At Best Buy, possible pricing error.

Aomber

I do not. I played it extremely safe because I was worried about my bank calling me up over 1 cent purchases.

You seemed to have had a better chance if you used a real card and ordered before 10 PM.

Ordered at 9:51...

We shall see. I haven't received my codes yet haha

morikaze

Banned
I honestly don't think I've pushed it that far. That last one with the point going over his head was meant more to be a joke post than anything. The most vile thing I've said is probably dolt?

Well, dolt, i'll have you know that this is an injustice leagues above the worst i've seen in all of my life. A sick, perverted crime that will be remembered as a lesson and a warning in the echelons of the ages and a testament to the dangers of corporate greed. We all worked hard for our money. We are an honest people, simple people with unassuming demeanor and limited resources. Best Buy committing such an atrocity is evidence of an evil inherent in man, a vileness that if left free to grow, results in tragedies such as this. This is rape, and will not go unpunished. Let it be remembered that on this day, a line was crossed. An unwritten, and holy unspoken pact that was adhered to by all was spat on and maimed, it's corpse drug through the empty fields of treachery and deceit.

We will not forget.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Well, dolt, i'll have you know that this is an injustice leagues above the worst i've seen in all of my life. A sick, perverted crime that will be remembered as a lesson and a warning in the echelons of the ages and a testament to the dangers of corporate greed. We all worked hard for our money. We are an honest people, simple people with unassuming demeanor and limited resources. Best Buy committing such an atrocity is evidence of an evil inherent in man, a vileness that if left free to grow, results in tragedies such as this. This is rape, and will not go unpunished. Let it be remembered that on this day, a line was crossed. An unwritten, and holy unspoken pact that was adhered to by all was spat on and maimed, it's corpse drug through the empty fields of treachery and deceit.

We will not forget.

At least I didn't call him a jive turkey.

Vibranium

Banned
My first order was cancelled, guess that's it. At the very least hopefully it makes Best Buy realize how many people will flock to them if they offer lower deals.

Sophia

Several of my friends who used paypal and ordered around the same time as me just got cancelled fyi. I don't think it looks good if you used paypal.

televator

Aw, sonovabitch!! I missed it!

Anybody wanna sell me one? I know some of you must have bought like 10 of 'em. Don't hold out on me! :p

Flunkie

Banned
Anyone get an extra copy? I'd pay you for it or trade you something on steam. I'm currently at field camp internet-less except on my phone, which is extremely slow. Help a brotha out.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
My orders are saying in process still... paid with paypal, and the payments on the paypal site all say "completed." I wonder if I got lucky and I can expect to get the codes still. If so, I'll have some to share on here.

didamangi

Aw, sonovabitch!! I missed it!

Anybody wanna sell me one? I know some of you must have bought like 10 of 'em. Don't hold out on me! :p

Anyone get an extra copy? I'd pay you for it or trade you something on steam. I'm currently at field camp internet-less except on my phone, which is extremely slow. Help a brotha out.

...So...in the event that this last order doesn't go through...hook an OP up? C:

I'm with them, hook me up GAF!

Einbroch

Banned
Downloading on Steam now. What a beautiful, engrossing download bar. You never know what speed you'll get and if it'll be done by bed time. You guys are missing out.

10/10.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
This is all an elaborate scheme by best buy.

They've made literally hundreds of pennys off suckers by cancelling their orders!

malfcn

When I redeemed my code from your screwup 2 hours ago (thank you!), the Steam user count was at about 322,000. It's currently at around 345,000. You guys got some work to do, if you do it. We can block Steam from the Internet until we finish it or whatever.

Does that mean 22k were added to the Metro pop?
Not all from BBY, but that's alot if that's what it means.

Top Bottom