• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumRush

Best case scenario for the mets right now is that they fire their training staff, sell their free agent vets (for whatever they can get) and keep seeing improvements from youngsters (deGrom is deGrom again and Matz is turning the corner)

Line_HTX

All that talk about this is an easy place to hit? Yeah, no, not if every fly ball gets caught at the wall last night and just moments ago.

Mets should sign Colon. The Braves have to pay him no matter what, so why not at this point? Call Tebow up too. Fuck it. Sell some tickets, Wilpons.

Line_HTX

CkDNzVe.png
CkDNzVe.png
scoreless innings from Devo.

Guduan strikes out the side, what a good 😎 one!

Josh Reddick sac fly, WHOO!

Kjs16Ll.gif

*Spears sf2 onto the Spanish table breaking it in half

BigAT

Bryan Hoch‏ @BryanHoch
#Yankees will place Tyler Austin (right hamstring) on the 10-day disabled list. He is flying to Tampa to see a doctor.

Yankees are so banged up they brought Chris Carter back onto the roster, in spite of the Council's demands.

Malo

Banned
Bryan Hoch‏ @BryanHoch
#Yankees will place Tyler Austin (right hamstring) on the 10-day disabled list. He is flying to Tampa to see a doctor.

Yankees are so banged up they brought Chris Carter back onto the roster, in spite of the Council's demands.
I think it's time to trade for a 1B. I wonder what Brad Pitt wants for Alonso.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
So many bandwagoners at Nats park.

They were due for a blown save, bullpen had been too good recently.
I remember back a few years ago when they started fading from the division race the attendance became noticeably weaker, was always packed earlier in the season. But I guess that is the same for every team.

Sorry, meant Cubs bandwagoners.

there are lots of things you can criticize the cubs and their fans about, but the whole bandwagoner thing is a weird one to choose. it's always been like this at opposing parks for the cubs. maybe it's a little more pronounced this year, but of course there are going to be more fans watching a team when they're the defending champs. i hadn't actually gone to a game since like 2008 until last weekend when i went to a few games in miami. am i a bandwagoner?

So many bandwagoners at Nats park.

The Cubs have been one of the great draws at visiting parks for decades. Even when they were the worst team in the league. Hard to call them bandwagoners.

Dodger fans... now there are your bandwagon fans. Pink hat Sox fans too. But not Cub fans. Cmon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom