• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_ofzv3lhEtt1tiw3oi_500.gif

zulux21

just need the giants and phillies to keep winning.

the white sox to keep losing should be a given :p

come on I want to see what it feels like to get a 1st pick.

Lmao. Sandoval is really going back to the Giants after all that shit he talked when he left. Hope he gets booed out of the fucking stadium every night.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
@jonmorosi 26m
Sources: #Astros, #Athletics talks on Sonny Gray are heating up. @MLBNetwork @MLB

@jonmorosi 25m
More Sources: While #Astros are in talks with #Athletics on Sonny Gray, they remain interested in Justin Verlander/Justin Wilson deal w/ Detroit.

@jonmorosi 18m

On #Tigers/#Astros talks, important context: Verlander would need to approve trade, and Detroit likely would have to include cash. @MLB

giphy.gif

Mortemis

Banned
Are you sure Mariners won't use him as a starter? Marlins did last year towards the end of the season

I think they'll try. He was really good as a reliever last year but not so elite this year. As a starter he's probably better than half of our trash rotation, so I think he'll be there.

Beckx

i'd like to thank the mariners for sending us wade leblanc last year, he's been a decent mid-inning guy.

taillon and cole both have had nice outings, 10k for cole yesterday, 9 for taillon today. Polanco getting hot, Cutch hitting well, JHay starting to hit better, i am mildly hopeful.

also mlb trying to put video ads in gameday is hilarious (by hilarious i mean pathetic and annoying)

I think this might end up being a decent trade for us. We definitely got some much needed depth in our farm system. Brayan Hernandez seems like he could be an interesting player to keep an eye on over the next couple of years.

Hopefully Ramos is next!

nnex

Neo Member
Just saw the Rosenthal play... woof

i'd like to thank the mariners for sending us wade leblanc last year, he's been a decent mid-inning guy.

taillon and cole both have had nice outings, 10k for cole yesterday, 9 for taillon today. Polanco getting hot, Cutch hitting well, JHay starting to hit better, i am mildly hopeful.

Also, we're fielding three actual outfielders now, and the bullpen hasn't been a complete dumpster fire recently. Despair can wait for another day.

Beckx

Just saw the Rosenthal play... woof

Also, we're fielding three actual outfielders now, and the bullpen hasn't been a complete dumpster fire recently. Despair can wait for another day.

Yep. Re relief, Hudson has been a really nice surprise, and Rivero has really saved our season after Watson proved unable to take over closer duties.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Chris R

What did the Diamondbacks ever do to anyone to be hated by 5% of the nation?

Unless we're talking bitter Yankee fans who won't forget 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom