• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Julia Morales @JuliaMorales 20m20 minutes ago

With their gear not making it to Arlington, home plate umpire Carlos Torres wears a Rangers mask.

DKsMoi6VYAE4VSb.jpg

🤔🤔

nnex

Neo Member
Cutch with that 8 RBI night!

I'm cracking up at Bob Walk feigning disappointment that the ball went over the fence, so he couldn't get a triple for the cycle.

Edit: The old 564FC there...

jman2050

Hey Astros, buddies, you sure would like a piece of the Yankees in round 1 instead of the far more formidable Red Sox, right? I know you do.

Line_HTX

While the Rangers Wild Card will be officially obliterated into smithereens tonight, let's all remind everyone that the Rangers ownership refused a home-and-home swap and wanted this series in Arlington no matter what despite the fact that they were big time sellers at the Trade Deadline. They traded away Darvish and basically said we're moving on to next season, but no, can't swap a home-and-home just because they were barely hanging on to the 2nd Wild Card chase.

Awesome Twins! I hope whatever voodoo the White Sox used on the Astros is available for their games with the Indians.

While the Rangers Wild Card will be officially obliterated into smithereens tonight, let's all remind everyone that the Rangers ownership refused a home-and-home swap and wanted this series in Arlington no matter what despite the fact that they were big time sellers at the Trade Deadline. They traded away Darvish and basically said we're moving on to next season, but no, can't swap a home-and-home just because they were barely hanging on to the 2nd Wild Card chase.
I love it.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
It'd be pretty Twinsy for them to kick the shit out of Cleveland in this series and have to face the Astros in the ALDS.

Line_HTX

Yeah, saw that interview during pre-game and it hit me really hard too. He already set up a fund and personally gave $1 million of his own money.

Cannot be overstated how dire the situation is in Puerto Rico.

Yeah, saw that interview during pre-game and it hit me really hard too. He already set up a fund and personally gave $1 million of his own money.

Cannot be overstated how dire the situation is in Puerto Rico.
Has Beltran heard from his parents or any other members of his family yet? I know they said Correa spoke with his grandma yesterday, but I don't recall any updates for Beltran.

Line_HTX

Has Beltran heard from his parents or any other members of his family yet? I know they said Correa spoke with his grandma yesterday, but I don't recall any updates for Beltran.

I have not heard any mentions, sorry. I want to say he spoke with his mother? I'm not sure.

Line_HTX

Brian T. Smith‏ @ChronBrianSmith 14m14 minutes ago

Operation BTSOOTR was successful for #Astros in 2017.

Kjs16Ll.gif

Bring on the Red Jabroni's to finish the season! And take The Cleve best record!

tumblr_ot7gngkmsx1uq6svio1_500.gif

Velcro Fly

Don't think I've seen a guy get away with missing so much on the fastball and getting away with it since Chapman in the 9th of game 7. Set up low and away and it ends up high and out over the plate and Javy just couldn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom