• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Narcos S2 |OT| Spoiler: Snape kills Pablo Escobar - Netflix 9/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I don't see how this show continues without Pablo/Moura, he was the best thing about the show. I haven't read up on what Cali did but I can't imagine it would even be a fraction of insane as what Pablo did, half of the shit he did was too crazy to be true but he did it.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
s3 has to be exceptional in terms of bringing villains with charisma, because that shiny Cali cartel guy ain't doing nothing for me. Plus, no
Carrillo
, which means my excitement took a nosedive

Hey guys,

At work I'm in a gift exchange. The person I got is a huge fan of this show and the mobile game. I dont really watch the show (watched the first two episodes and don't have enough time to watch the entire thing by the exchange date). Was wondering if you guys could recommend any neat gift ideas related to the show/game.

I have access to a 3D printer and laser cutter.. so my plan was to engrave his username from the game onto wood. I wanted to shape that wood into something related to the show. Any ideas you think would be cool for a fan?

Tryna keep spending below $30

Just finished S2 last night, what a great show. Really liked the way it was shot and how they sometimes would splice in original tv footage etc. Guy who played Pablo was great, had a really good sad shuffle with his hands in his pockets.

Does anyone else think that the guy who played Javier Pena is a dead ringer for Nathan Fillion?

TCRS

Banned
just finished season 2. phenomenal acting by Wagner Moura and Pedro Pascal.

but still.. this show could have been better. they show nothing of Escobars upcoming, of him becoming a bandit, of his high life at the height of his power. I mean yeah you don't want to glorify his life and all that but at the same time his life as king-pin was legendary and this is after all a TV show. instead this show deals with that part within two or three episodes and then rest of season 1 and 2 is about his downfall.

the first 3/4 of season 1 was still good, then I just got bored. they managed to gain my attention again during the last 5 episodes (which I binged) but really it's over 1.5 seasons of Escobars downfall. it's just stretched too much.

I guess it's good they called the show 'narcos' and not 'the downfall of pablo escobar' or something because now we get to see the downfall of the cali cartel! (or do they still exist? I have no idea) hopefully not another 2 seasons tho.

e: oh I loved that they incorportaed real pictures and news reels from that era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom