• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Line_HTX

At least the Broncos said they hold no animosity towards Brock and still thinks he's very talented. Certainly not saying he's an ungrateful ass.

Meanwhile, Elway is keeping his calm demeanor.

:p

Wow, fucking Braves food. Looks like complete SHIT and most likely kills you instantly.

LJ11

Hmmm, with the Eagles grabbing Nigel Bradham, I think we can take Myles Jack off the board. He'd be fantastic, especially if Kendricks doesn't bounce back. But considering the holes on this team this makes me think the Eagles are grabbing Hargreaves if he's there (sorry Syrinx)

I've watched enough of Myles over the last couple of weeks to say you should take him no matter what if he's there, they don't make backers like that. Last time I felt that confident about a LB was watching Lavonte David, Luke Kuechly too, but Lavonte was fucking amazing. Bradham is a dumby, not a smart player, good athlete but he lacks instincts. You do have a lot invested at the LB position but Myles is a rare backer, can't believe that dude does what he does.

Rex had poor LB play last year, they were lost and had a tough time learning the D. Bradham played well under Schwartz, but he's not reliable, Pettine didn't like him as well. Good luck to him. Ron Brooks is trash though, shitty on ST too.

Pepiope

Hmmm, with the Eagles grabbing Nigel Bradham, I think we can take Myles Jack off the board. He'd be fantastic, especially if Kendricks doesn't bounce back. But considering the holes on this team this makes me think the Eagles are grabbing Hargreaves if he's there (sorry Syrinx)
We're set up for BPA honestly.

I think we bring Nolan Carroll back at some point, not close at the moment, but it will get done.

I think our top 3 is Jack, Hargreaves, and Stanley.

I just hope 2 QBs are off the board at our pick.

JABEE

I'm really excited the Eagles were able to get the 8th pick in the draft in the process of dumping Maxwell on the Dolphins. I didn't want to lost Alonse, but I guess that's the direction they want to go.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Aaron Wilson Verified account @AaronWilson_NFL

Ladarius Green Steelers deal: $20M total, $4.75M signing bonus, salaries $1.25M, $5M, $4.5M, $4.5M

Guessing that means the pact is sealed. Looking at some of those other te deals, the Steelers made off like bandits.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The Texans have an offense now? A new QB, new RB, new OL. This is basically a total overhaul. What are we even drafting now?

MechDX

Looks like a $21 million cap hit in 2016 for Osweiler. All $37 guaranteed in the first two years of his deal . Essentially a two year deal.

Osweiler’s contract is a two year deal. Leaving door open for the draft.

MechDX

CdIjBMlUYAAFEn0.jpg:large

Haters!

Line_HTX

The Texans have an offense now? A new QB, new RB, new OL. This is basically a total overhaul. What are we even drafting now?

The Brockening hath arrived with Miller. We can finally have a real offense for once.

Pretty sure we still have lots of needs, but we got more drafting options now.

Godslay

Banned
Looks like a $21 million cap hit in 2016 for Osweiler. All $37 guaranteed in the first two years of his deal . Essentially a two year deal.

Osweiler’s contract is a two year deal. Leaving door open for the draft.

Looks about right from what I'm seeing. That's not too bad. About $18.5M for each year, after that they would only eat about $6M in cap for dumping him.

Hindl

I've watched enough of Myles over the last couple of weeks to say you should take him no matter what if he's there, they don't make backers like that. Last time I felt that confident about a LB was watching Lavonte David, Luke Kuechly too, but Lavonte was fucking amazing. Bradham is a dumby, not a smart player, good athlete but he lacks instincts. You do have a lot invested at the LB position but Myles is a rare backer, can't believe that dude does what he does.

Rex had poor LB play last year, they were lost and had a tough time learning the D. Bradham played well under Schwartz, but he's not reliable, Pettine didn't like him as well. Good luck to him. Ron Brooks is trash though, shitty on ST too.

Yeah I don't think he'll fall to 8 anyway. But yeah you've convinced me, if he falls to 8 the Eagles should grab him. Hicks is great, but Kendricks had a down year last year, and you just broke down Bradham. Hopefully Howie can grab one of Jack, Stanley, or Hargreaves

We're set up for BPA honestly.

I think we bring Nolan Carroll back at some point, not close at the moment, but it will get done.

I think our top 3 is Jack, Hargreaves, and Stanley.

I just hope 2 QBs are off the board at our pick.

Yeah this

Why does everyone love Elliott?

He's a complete 3 down back drawing comparisons to AP.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Aditi Kinkhabwala ‏@AKinkhabwala 43s43 seconds ago

Typical Steelers deal for vet stalwart G Ramon Foster. Guarantee is just $2.75M, or... his signing bonus. Whole deal is $9.6M over 3 years

Eleuin

Great deal for Green

With him and Johnson gone there's nobody Gb should sign outside of hayward or perry

I think alot of teams would be happy with either

Top Bottom