• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Vyer

Not sure why people are tripping on Denver. Everything is incumbent on if their defense stays at the relatively close to last year. Their offense was putrid and they won the SB so a big upgrade is not needed at QB. If Brock is for real then it's a mistake but Elway has cache to give no fucks now.

Wade's defenses usually don't trend up (or even flat), so if that continues that could be a problem.

Line_HTX

I wonder if Brock looked at his misspelled tattoo quote for emotional guidance throughout the decision-making process

17kwzxob3ihi7jpg.jpg

What do the words say? Live life what?

squicken

Saw something that Mitchell Schwartz felt the Browns negotiated in bad faith by pulling an offer late. Like they were just stringing him along while all the big $ deals were getting done so they could scoop him up at a lower amount

Just saw the Bears signed Trevathon and Massie. Knew Trevathon thing was happening last night, but it's good to see it official. Massie upgrades two spots on the line by moving Long back to guard. Long was becoming a solid tackle, but still had plenty of issues. By comparison, he's an amazing guard, so this works out well. Ryan Pace doing work. Now all he needs to find is a SS, CB, TE, ILB, LT, DE, NT, and C. So close to greatness!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers Depot ‏@Steelersdepot 31m31 minutes ago

According to NFLPA, #Steelers cap space jumped today from $3,712,743 to $11,362,743. so something was done to free up $7.65M.

So who do the Browns have left?

Anybody?

Helllooooo...

So hard to be a Browns fan.

You should be happy for those young men. Escaping the Cleve for a better life. A dream to aspire to!

That is amazing. So glad Howie is targeting a winning franchise like the Bills, unlike that dummy Chip going after all the Oregon players.
Oregon: all the Profits from child labor buys you exactly zero national championships.

Close your eyes and imagine the smile that proceeds to grow on Luck's agent's face with each ridiculous contract announced
Smile.. He probably has the world's biggest erection.

Zee-Row

Banned
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
The #Bucs paid G JR Sweezy $32.5M over 5 years, source said.
What are the Bucs doing?! Seattle's O line was terrible last year! Wilson was running for his life all season! Damn the Bucs always fail at free agency.

RBH

Spin got a job doing concessions for the Braves!

3._TED_Close_Up_ccqr98kp_suqwo7li.jpg

Fine, I'll post it in here too!

i

Another baseball season is nearly upon us, which means another year of spectacular new items showing up at ballparks around America.

Today we'll profile the new food you can find at Atlanta Braves games at Turner Field this year.

The Braves will be pushing the envelope even more thanks to the migration of Shawn Mattox, who headed up food for Delaware North at Texas Rangers games, where he helped debut huge items that broke the $20 barrier and who is now in charge of the Braves.

Here are the three biggest new items you'll find in Atlanta this year:

i

1.) The Tater Top Chop ($16)

Tater tots are pressed with waffle batter into a waffle iron. After it's cooked, it is put in again with bacon, cheddar cheese and jalapeños. It is then made into a sandwich and served with a side of Coca-Cola-infused ketchup. Mattox says it's meant to be shared, but he knows that some fans won't.

i

2.) The Punisher ($18)

Smoked rib meat is country fried and doused in a Monster-energy-drink BBQ sauce. It includes a beer-battered onion and candied bacon on a buttered Hawaiian bun.

i

3.) The T.E.D. -- The Everything Dog ($15)

In Delaware North's version of the kitchen sink, Braves fans can get it all-in-one here. This footlong hot dog comes with fries, chili, nacho chips, beer cheese, jalapeños, popcorn and a Coca-Cola infused BBQ sauce.
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/sto...udes-tater-tot-waffles-energy-drink-bbq-sauce

w0GiQNt.gif

Syrinx

Oh. Popcorn.

Saw chips and jalapenos and assumed it was Mexican style dog.

I could blame my still blurry eye but I'll just take the L instead.

Syrinx

How did the procedure go?
Went fine. Eye is still a bit blurry and there was some mild irritation but the procedure itself went off without a hitch. Didn't even hurt either; was just something of a sensory overload due to the light and the doctor tinkering with the eye.

Gata probably cheated doing this.

While most of the country would be happy never to hear the word "Deflategate" ever again, people named Goodell are still very concerned with the year-old scandal and whether New England Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady tampered with game balls.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell — whose four-game suspension of Brady was overturned by a judge — is likely keeping a close eye on the Deflategate case as it winds its way through federal appeals court. But there's another Goodell committed to proving Brady didn't do it.

Ben Goodell, a seventh-grader from Lynn, Mass., dedicated his science fair project to measuring how weather conditions affected the PSI [pounds per square inch] of footballs in a bid to prove the Patriots did nothing illicit.

"I wanted to prove that Tom Brady is innocent," the 12-year-old St. Pius V Elementary School student, who isn't related to the NFL commissioner, told local TV station NECN.

And his project won.

Goodell was one of approximately 120 students who participated in the school's annual science fair, and one of only eight to win the Outstanding Project Award, according to The Daily Item. The newspaper reports Goodell began his experiment with a football inflated to the NFL standard and then exposed it to different weather conditions, including humidity, snow, wind chill, cold and ice.

"Every time, it dropped two PSI [pounds per square inch]," Goodell, a Patriots fan, told the Item. "The lowest PSI recorded during deflategate was 2 PSI under proper inflation."

Hindl

Hmmm, with the Eagles grabbing Nigel Bradham, I think we can take Myles Jack off the board. He'd be fantastic, especially if Kendricks doesn't bounce back. But considering the holes on this team this makes me think the Eagles are grabbing Hargreaves if he's there (sorry Syrinx)

Top Bottom