• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well my last grandparent is on her death bed, just waiting on my aunts and uncles to get there so they can let her go. Kinda sucks that I haven't seen her in almost 10 years. This was expect, her healthy had been deteriorating for awhile now, seems like she's been ready to go. Oh well, circle of life and all....

In lighter news

Sorry to hear about that

One of the worst things about getting older is having to lose your family. I've already lost all my grandparents and their siblings as well as my parents so it's kinda depressing how the world feels a little emptier as you age if you don't have kids.

effzee

I'd say the cowboys did all right in the draft

Man not only did the Eagles get one of the only good players from that list, they now have Warmack as oline depth too.

If they can rejuvenate him, they could have a really good OLINE this year.

Off topic - Louis Riddick is one of the best analysts. Love listening to him talk football.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
SUPER BOLD DRAFT PREDICTION

The Broncos go after Christian McCaffrey.

Realistic Draft Prediction.

The Broncos will take an OT, Probably Bolles or Lamp.

Hindl

Well my last grandparent is on her death bed, just waiting on my aunts and uncles to get there so they can let her go. Kinda sucks that I haven't seen her in almost 10 years. This was expect, her healthy had been deteriorating for awhile now, seems like she's been ready to go. Oh well, circle of life and all....

In lighter news

Sorry friend

o_O
For the finical year (ended March 31st) Zelda for Switch has higher then a 1.00 attach rate per Switch sold.

I'm going assume Bionic is behind this.

We've known this for a bit. I think it's mostly people buying a collector's edition to display and a regular copy to actually play

bionic77

o_O
For the finical year (ended March 31st) Zelda for Switch has higher then a 1.00 attach rate per Switch sold.

I'm going assume Bionic is behind this.
I am only taking credit for predicting the success of the JCB phenemonom. As always I came through and did it. We also exposed to wannabes and the losers who ain't probably ever going to live the JCB lifestyle.

For the sales numbers themselves the credit goes to the quality of the game and hardware. We JCBs ain't about them sales. Too busy doing it on the streets, the bedroom and as always the rooftops.

In lighter news

sorry to hear that man

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I think I may have run into Fox playing some Puyo Puyo Tetris last night. We split 1-1.

I need to reassign the controls, it's way too easy to accidentally hit up on the d-pad and do the instant Tetris block drop move.

Rueben Foster drops to pick 25....

My god! Dat fromt 7!

That would be unfair. I'm concerned that Foster is only gonna have like a 5-6 year career though
But a sweet one if he does... that would be ridiculous if he were to fall to the Texans.. assuming Watt is back at a decent level, Clowney continues to get his groove back, and Mercilus stays consistent.. that would be frightening.

It would certainly cover the loss of AJ and make a secondary's life easier.

Hindl

But a sweet one if he does... that would be ridiculous if he were to fall to the Texans.. assuming Watt is back at a decent level, Clowney continues to get his groove back, and Mercilus stays consistent.. that would be frightening.

It would certainly cover the loss of AJ and make a secondary's life easier.

A front 7 of Watt, DJ Reader, Clowney, Mercilus, McKinney, Cushing and Foster would down right terrify OC's

Oh yeah it would be ridiculous. His playstyle is so good and violent, but it also destroys his body. I see him being like Kuechly, when he's on the field he's a goddamn monster, but he's probably going to be out of the league by 29. But for a team like the Texans that's probably enough to get to a SB or two

Gonna get my final work out in before the big night, this is what I've been training for. Gonna drink all the alcohol tonight, show out for Cleve on the boards, stay awake till like 2-3 listening to all the drunk reactions to draft on radio. Wake up and go to class at 8:50 feeling terrible. This what I been training for fam. All the little kids are looking up to me

Jarnet87

With the 19th pick HBO Hard Knocks Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Dalvin we'll be Cooking in February. And by Cooking I mean bringing another ring to Tampa.

MechDX

BRB Ministry of Information’s Draft Preview

All players eligible for the draft will plead their case before Comrades O’Brien and Smith for why they should be considered worthy of wearing the proud colors of the Texans; colors which inspire hope in the hearts of all who see them and songs in the most virtuous poets of Mother Houston.

But who will be selected by the Texans? Who will be so honored with a pick by the team that makes all other teams within the league, and whatever Tennessee is, look meager by comparison?

jnc

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Gonna get my final work out in before the big night, this is what I've been training for. Gonna drink all the alcohol tonight, show out for Cleve on the boards, stay awake till like 2-3 listening to all the drunk reactions to draft on radio. Wake up and go to class at 8:50 feeling terrible. This what I been training for fam. All the little kids are looking up to me

Justin‏ @realjakncoke 20h20 hours ago

havent not drank a 1.5 liter bottle of vodka and energy drink a day in like 2-3 years and plan to for the nfl draft so say your prayers

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was watching some draft analysis last night, and IMO if the Browns really believe in Trubisky just draft him at #1 and keep your #12 pick. It just seems like a needless waste of picks to take Garrett at #1 then risk not getting Trubisky+giving up a lot of picks to move up.

MechDX

patrick‏Verified account @PatDStat 16m16 minutes ago
More
patrick Retweeted Big B
Texans fans love using this word. Good portion of teams around the NFL would love mediocrity then.
(referencing the Texans annual 9=7 finish)

Jeff Risdon‏Verified account @JeffRisdon 16m16 minutes ago
More
Detroit fans take their arms off and wave them in the air

funny-gif-baby-laughing-roll-over.gif

I was watching some draft analysis last night, and IMO if the Browns really believe in Trubisky just draft him at #1 and keep your #12 pick. It just seems like a needless waste of picks to take Garrett at #1 then risk not getting Trubisky+giving up a lot of picks to move up.

Hate to agree with kas but this my thinking as well.

I really think he would be the pick if the Browns only had the 1st overall. It is having the 2nd 1st round pick that is messing them up. Browns know they need a QB but there is a chance that the guy they like will fall to them so they can get the best player in the draft and the QB.

Hindl

I agree in concept, but I think they could easily take Garrett and then trade with the Titans to get the QB they need. I highly doubt Bears and 49ers are going QB, and then you just have to worry about the Jets. Although they'd be crazy to take a QB

Sorry to hear about that

One of the worst things about getting older is having to lose your family. I've already lost all my grandparents and their siblings as well as my parents so it's kinda depressing how the world feels a little emptier as you age if you don't have kids.

Sorry to hear man

Sorry man

Sorry to hear that brother :(

Thanks friend, she passed away earlier this morning.

Anyways I thought this was funny

Of course he had to be the free square

Zeke

Too much going on today NBA playoff games, NFL Draft, government fuckery and Fiesta. For those not in the know fiesta is just a week long excuse for people to get sloppy drunk in SA. Who's gonna have better rating the draft or the nba?

Tom Penny

Browns have zero chance of getting both players if they draft Trubiski first that's why..

Pepiope

Browns have zero chance of getting both players if they draft Trubiski first that's why..
If you believe Trubiski is a franchise QB, does it matter? You're solving the biggest issue a team can have in the NFL by picking the right QB.

No one wants to be the Texans. Wasting a great defensive player's talent because his QB can't get it done is pointless.

For some reason I thought you already had one!

Maybe you were busy playing Horizon instead

I was busy playing the Wii U version and the framerate is just too awful to play such a damned good game. I had no intention of buying one but I went to target to do some 4K UHD shopping and they like 5 of them. I said fuck it.....

Top Bottom