• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

Fuck. That.

The Pats can in no universe get Myles Garrett

Also no way the Eagles pass Corey Davis and Reuben Foster

Tall4Life

Jimmy G helps save a dying franchise, and Myles Garrett plays a key role in the Patriots winning their 6th Super Bowl next year, who says no?

Tall4Life

Why can't real life be as cool as Zelda?

Fuck Trumperica. I want to live in Hyrule!

Hyrule, the land that gets fucked up and destroyed to shit every 100 years? Yeah, I'm sure you'd love it there. Since you can't go anymore, how can you expect to even defend yourself against a moblin?

bionic77

Hyrule, the land that gets fucked up and destroyed to shit every 100 years? Yeah, I'm sure you'd love it there. Since you can't go anymore, how can you expect to even defend yourself against a moblin?
First of all it is every 10,000 years.

And I am not 100% sure that Ganon is wrose than Trumper.

If a moblin came for me I would be able to handle myself. I would just pull out the bow and regulate that motherfucker.

MechDX

You switch fans are all full of hatred. Its sad really.

Us X Boners are a happy bunch that welcome all to our little group.

Bread

Banned

you and YH are the angriest people here though :/

and then boban is somewhere out there making my friends cry

You can only achieve true nirvana when you become a JoyConQuadLaBoner!

jk, all that happens is you're a broke dude with a bunch of video games you won't play!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
http://sports790.iheart.com/onair/t...91/shocker-romo-trade-could-go-down-15678592/

CUTLER!!

IndelibleSelfassuredKiwi.gif

On second thought. I don't want a new QB.

Go Savage!

bionic77

Dumb people are generally the happiest and also have the worst fucking taste.

You out there playing Halo Wars thinking it is some shit and we here chilling on the rooftops playing the real fucking deal and can't help but feel bad for you Mech.

bionic77

102 shrines and holy shit i didnt know that there was one
in the castle
that blew my mind when I found it
I found one by
calling on the power of lightening like I was fucking Thor

There are some badass ones. Also loved the one in the dark. That felt like I was an OG when I figured that one out and get to the shrine (more to it then that but I cannot be trusted with spoilers).

Malalaw

I found one by
calling on the power of lightening like I was fucking Thor

There are some badass ones. Also loved the one in the dark. That felt like I was an OG when I figured that one out and get to the shrine (more to it then that but I cannot be trusted with spoilers).

That one was great. Kass has some great shrine quests, some of them are very well thought out. Major test of strength shrines are cake to me now, I think once i get all the shrines I will finally beat Ganon and play something else for a little while, I am picking up Has Been Heroes Tuesday and then next stop MK8 Deluxe!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
First of all it is every 10,000 years.

And I am not 100% sure that Ganon is wrose than Trumper.

If a moblin came for me I would be able to handle myself. I would just pull out the bow and regulate that motherfucker.

Unlike Trump, Ganon actually gets his evil shit done

Bread

Banned
Greg has a problem guys. He is living paycheck to paycheck because he can't stop buying kites :/

NFL-gaf is in shambles!

Top Bottom