• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

We should all have pizza in honor of Wienku getting married.

310.gif

Doctor RBH and doctor Rando,

Did I break my ankle or foot? I was wrestling a bit with my brother and I wanted to fake like I was going to kick him, the moment he flew in. Which resulted in me hitting him on the knee with pretty much full force. He is absolutely fine and it didn't hurt him, but my God it hurts. I can move it a little bit, but not much and it's turning really red compared to my other foot 🤔

Bread

Banned

Did I break my ankle or foot? I was wrestling a bit with my brother and I wanted to fake like I was going to kick him, the moment he flew in. Which resulted in me hitting him on the knee with pretty much full force. He is absolutely fine and it didn't hurt him, but my God it hurts. I can move it a little bit, but not much and it's turning really red compared to my other foot 🤔
is this a work

Slo

I'm not a doctor, but I can provide EMS support until a doctor arrives. Start by applying a tourniquet above the knee, and then a second below the knee. Your ankle should be pain free by tomorrow morning.

JABEE

Broken. Go to the free doctor.

Thank you guys and congrats Wienke.

You're supposed to put all your weight in your plant foot and then clap to simulate the sound off a foot hitting your jaw.. have you never watched Shawn Michaels Dutch..

DM, Scooter, and Tall are gonna have to teach you the work Dutch.

But anyway.. Go to the doctor. It does sound like you may have broken something

is this a work
You're learning Bread. You're becoming a Smark.

effzee

I'm enjoying this lead up to the finals. Watching one of the best, if not GOAT, in his prime is amazing. Sixers suck and the process won't get them to contend for another 2-3 seasons. Hopefully Lebron is playing for the Clippers by then.

BigAT

G7wxaOG.jpg

RBH

If your foot is still like you described it by the time you read this, I'd go ahead and get an x-ray.

Tall4Life

Watching competitive drone racing on ESPN right now. No idea this was a thing, im baffled

these people look even less like athletes than esports people

Malalaw

Injustice 2 is a good time. The hunt for all that loot is keeping me going for hours at a time. They did a really good job with this game.

Top Bottom