• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

cdyhybrid

bansFIN.png

#Pray4Fox

bionic77

Picture Joe Flacco in a romper. Now you can't unsee it.
Flacco is probably too unsophisticated to wear a romper.

He is the kind of guy who would prefer a one piece spandex suit to wear while walking around in sandals (while wearing socks of course).

All the Pizza Hut money in the world can't give you class.

Pepiope

Good thing the Eagles kept this stacked roster together then, what was their record last year again?
Chip's whole problem is he thought his system was amazing and any player could run it successfully. His offense was successful because of Jackson, Maclin, and McCoy, and the dumbass let them all go. It's really hard turning Chip's shit show into a success in 1 year. Howie has to find new talent. Takes time.

Middle of the summer?

Means it's time for some Cam Newton hot takes!

15-1 NFC Champion NFL MVP and you're the "best young leader in sports"

6-10 injury riddled underperformer and you're "not a leader and your teammates don't like you".

Sports media da best

Cam should have a ho-hum, good but unspectacular 11-5 season just so I can see if media folks can spin that to fit either narrative.

panthersinterncrazyforthisone_zpss0eayyuz.png

Panthers' social media intern strikes again

I could understand the move if they had retained Chris Ballard, but right now this looks disastrous. I have to assume this means Brett Veach is promoted to GM.

Hindl

Was Andy pissed about Maclin being released?

He got an extension and got the GM fired. At least he's more competent than Chip.
The Maclin release made sense. He's a good player on a team devoid of playmakers, but he was injured last year, and didn't play up to his contract the year before. The Chiefs were in salary cap hell and something had to give. Maclin was overpaid, underproducing, and an easy cut

JABEE

Eh, 6 years at $125M is roughly $21M a year. With the cap currently at nearly $170M and only rising, a $21M a year QB only takes up around 13% of the cap. Seems fair for a franchise QB. QB salaries have been getting big, yes, but the salary cap has been getting bigger
Edit: Even 5 at 125 is still only 15% of the cap

Ah, I keep thinking the cap is 140 for some reason. That makes more sense then.

bionic77

i've got tapes of you AT and i'm not afraid to show them, believe me.
The believe me part of that is not necessary.

You are a dirty Pats fan.

Who do you have to work to convince that as Pats fan has dirty and illegal tapes of other people that you intend to hurt them with?

Thats the Patriot and the Trump way.

Bread

Banned
The believe me part of that is not necessary.

You are a dirty Pats fan.

Who do you have to work to convince that as Pats fan has dirty and illegal tapes of other people that you intend to hurt them with?

Thats the Patriot and the Trump way.
If I wanted to I could destroy AT with the click of a mouse and stream it live on Breadstream for the whole world to see

bionic77

If I wanted to I could destroy AT with the click of a mouse and stream it live on Breadstream for the whole world to see
Again. You are a Pats fan. I think we all thought this without you blurting it out. We know you loves the Trump and are an evil SOB that has no regard for other human beings.

You don't hear Switch fans explaining how they can get 24/7 servicing because everyone fucking knows that by now!

I came back because I just couldn't abandon my fellow Romosexual Chris. The anime I saw from you yesterday really worried me.

Here's something to get you back on the wagon buddy. Thinkin bout ya.

Shakira in the 90's:

zlt7jss6b75z.jpg

The Super Bowl winning Saints from years ago that then spent the next decade on the outside looking in and have gone 7-9 the last three seasons while having one of the greatest QBs of all time. And the Eagles' roster post-Mariota trade would be modern Saints tier, not 2010 Saints tier

Why doesn't Sean Payton get the same shit other coaches do? People act as if that Super Bowl was last year when it was almost 10 years ago. I just don't get it. Any other coach would have been gone by now.

Top Bottom