• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Marty Hurney has been in his job for all of 1 day.

And Trai Turner is already celebrating a contract extension

Trai Turner ✔ @trai_turner
Beyond excited today!! Thank you to Mr. Richardson and the Panther family, I'll be a Panther for 4 more years!!! #KeepPounding #SvckaFree

What have we done

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
its aim for us dinosaurs or irc, within a builtin voice client.

The real dinosaurs were the ones on BBS boards growing up and thought AIM was for the kiddies stuck on their parents AOL dial-up connections while we were going through college and/or starting out in the workforce.

Draxal

Beyond excited today!! Thank you to Mr. Richardson and the Panther family, I'll be a Panther for 4 more years!!! #KeepPounding #SvckaFree

What have we done

RIP SALARY CAP
The real dinosaurs were the ones on BBS boards growing up and thought AIM was for the kiddies stuck on their parents AOL dial-up connections while we were going through college and/or starting out in the workforce.

Usenet!

What have we done

He needed to be re-signed, but It's the receipts I fear. That'll tell us how deep we need to dig our Panther fan bunkers.

EDIT: 4 years, $45 mil. $20.5 mil guaranteed. Making him the third highest paid guard in the league.

He needed to be re-signed, but It's the receipts I fear. That'll tell us how deep we need to dig our Panther fan bunkers.

EDIT: 4 years, $45 mil. $20.5 mil guaranteed. Making him the third highest paid guard in the league.

Yeah it was the numbers that I was afraid of.

Those numbers aren't terrible...

somebody discord me

If I don't have a mic is it still worth it to go into the discord?

Find yourself a Cook Out. Top tier fast food place. This goes for most of the South but still

Hmmm alright I'll join. Does anyone have a link they could PM?

Also unrelated, we're gonna need a new thread in like a day. Who's making it?
I'll pm you two in a bit although everyone in the room should be able to invite since I set the roles up that way (the ones I could edit)

RBH

How far from downtown? I'm there for Dream Hack
It's in the Midtown area, so not far at all. It's a mixed-use development that was formerly an old Sears Robuck building. It houses a bunch of local restaurants (Holeman and Finch burger is awesome) and it's right next to the Atlanta Beltline (a nice walking/biking trail that traverses all around the city).

How long are you in town for? I've got a handful of recommendations for sites and restaurants and bars if you'd like them.

Michael Oher has been released and Thomas Davis is now running the Carolina Panthers...wow

Edit: to be fair, for football and medical reasons letting Blindside go is a fully justifiable move. Timing reflects poorly on 58 at a time when it looks like he just maneuvered to get Gettleman fired too tho

Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze had to resign because he used his work phone to hire hookers lol. It's amazing how many people still hold up college sports as some sacred institution that shapes boys into men when so many of the adults involved are total dirtbags.

Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze had to resign because he used his work phone to hire hookers lol. It's amazing how many people still hold up college sports as some sacred institution that shapes boys into men when so many of the adults involved are total dirtbags.
Rick Pitino is laughing his ass off at this

He probably mixed up the burner phone with his work phone

Jarnet87

Use cell phone and get caught by wife calling hookers - divorce

use work phone and get caught by school calling hookers - fired and divorce.

Now that's a man who really wants to self implode.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Talking about this in the CFB Topic.

Also realize that Hugh has been a big bible thumper, so you also have a nice hypocrisy topping for this sundae.

Top Bottom