• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

And you wouldn't be if someone like Boyle had done something like that to Semin or Johansson? He's not cocky, he's just hyped that the team has second life.

Why would you be cocky over that? I would think it's hilarious but I wouldn't be cocky about a player being moronic and taking a 4 min penalty that's now going into OT.

Seriously? You're cocky about tying it with on a moronic penalty by ward when they pretty much had the game sealed?

Blown calls throw away the legitimacy of games. Deserved penalties don't. Joel Ward is a Cap. He made a stupid move which cost the Caps. Ergo, the Caps may have now earned their loss.

Hockey science, motherfucker.

I don't know why you follow me or why you're still so so salty but it's getting sad.

Okay you are now the 2nd person to say that people are following them in this thread, do you not know how threads work? People makes posts, people see thread has new posts, people read/reply to posts, you are not special.

~Kinggi~

Banned
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
crapitals_by_sergeiofrussia-d34k36y.png

What a win by the Rangers!!!!!!

Top Bottom