• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW King of Pro Wrestling [OT] NOAH Mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, I had plans for one of my classic verbose OTs for this event, but due to time constraints and real-life bs it couldn't happen. But still, I wanted to make a topic for a big event for New Japan Pro-Wrestling.

A huge night of action tonight, including Katsuyori Shibata defending the NEVER Openweight title against ROH's Kyle O'Reilly, Kenny Omega putting his Wrestle Kingdom 11 title match up against the main he defeated in the G1 finals, Hirooki Goto, and in the main event, the biggest star in New Japan meets the biggest star in Pro Wrestling Noah as Kazuchika Okada defends his IWGP Heavyweight championship against Naomichi Marufuji!

It all kicks off tonight on NJPWWorld.com at 3AM EST!

Grifter

Maybe I haven't watched enough reDragon, but why would O'Reilly get such a prominent singles role before Fish?

Maybe I haven't watched enough reDragon, but why would O'Reilly get such a prominent singles role before Fish?

O'Reilly has always been the big future star for ROH, he's quite talented but he has a shit look and shit charisma. Fish is much older so it's tough to see him as a main eventer. O'Reilly could win here (and if Shibata is as hurt as rumored, should), but it's more of a holding pattern for him vs. Cole for the ROH title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom