• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Norm Macdonald Live (youtube, podcast, Amazon Prime) Season 3 |OT| The Book Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Yes! I have rewatched the Stephen Merchant show 3 times in the past 6 months. Can't wait!

The Dirty Johnny and Matlock jokes are still amazing to me after 4 listens!

Budi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqECl-5BiA4

thought this was a very interesting and unique take on religion and spirituality. Norm comes across as a perhaps socially flawed but very deep and philosophical thinker.
Can't say I would really agree. Or maybe it was deep and philosophical and it just flew over my head. But he was talking about people who weren't even there, he put words in their mouths and thoughts in their head. And made statements like "this is the most important thing to everyone, no matter what". It was ramblings about atheists. The host was trying to rein Norm in.

Just watched the Tyson clip, damn it's intimidating how crazy the dude is. I wouldn't want to be at the same room with him, he seems way too unpredictable. Could blow up at any minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom