• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Chicago |OT| We Are Awesome! We Are Awesome!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This is a great video package for Itami/Roode

I was about to say that, it got me hype. I was going to say I want Roode to retain, but now im not sure. Title win with the GTS in Chicago would be awesome.

But maybe they dont want to risk the title on someone so prone to injuries.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I love Sanity's theme.

And Sanity.

I always like Sainty more in the big arena than at Full Sail. The entrance does not work in front of 200 people when it feels like they are invading a playground

Rhaknar

Is the dark arena a choice? It seemed full and not in need to any shenanigans to hide empty seats.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
problem with sanity is that nxt isn't the best place for a faction at all

I feel like NXT could fix a lot of it's problems (like this) by just making the weekly show 2 hours instead of 1. They don't have enough time to focus on their roster and it really hurts groups like Sanity.

WWE isn't the best place for a faction.
well yeah, but still. they haven't been doing much and they've been around for a while because there isn't much for them to do in nxt's setting. not enough time for them to get decent focus and no other faction for them to feud with

I feel like NXT could fix a lot of it's problems (like this) by just making the weekly show 2 hours instead of 1. They don't have enough time to focus on their roster and it really hurts groups like Sanity.

I think an extra hour every week would be overkill, but I think 90 minutes would be ideal.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Something wrong with my TV or is this ref orange?

Is Roddy the most CAW looking wrestler ever?
giphy.gif

Rhaknar

Cant unsee the loose ropes now.

Strong's offense looks so good.

Top Bottom