• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aren't drunken slobs a dime-a-dozen in Oklahoma?

Yes. That might be part of the appeal. I've had a few people like that in the past and whoooo they took me for a ride.

So whats the title of November OT? Or else ima just do somethingfor my enjoyment

Also, if any one wants to do something for the OT, pm me what youre thankful for in wrestling

No special things:

November Wrasslin' |OT|

But if you wanna be funny, November Wrasslin' |OT| No More Tears

somedevil

Here is also how much money the WWE made:

Top Revenue Sources - Q3-2013

(1) TV Rights - $44.1 million
(2) Live Events - $25.0 million
(3) PPV Revenue - $14.6 million
(4t) WWE.com - $5.7 million
(4t) Licensing - $5.7 million
(6) DVD Sales - $5.2 million
(7) Venue Merch - $4.0 million
(8) WWE Shop - $2.9 million
(9) WWE Studios - $1.8 million
(10) Magazines - $1.5 million

Basically the WWE makes most of there money from TV rights, live events and PPV. Also amazing how little WWE studios make.

Vince Reason for ppv being down:

Vince was asked about the pay-per-view numbers. He once again stressed that pay-per-views are attraction driven. He said it was a "swing and a miss" as far as the attraction they went with. He said the declining numbers really don't have to do with anything other than that.

Basically Brock lost buy rate potential from the Triple H feud and Daniel Bryan should of gotten the money in the bank to help the build to the Cena match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So whats the title of November OT? Or else ima just do somethingfor my enjoyment

Also, if any one wants to do something for the OT, pm me what youre thankful for in wrestling

I don't know about the November OT, but I know the title of the Nashvember OT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ODB can finally get with someone with some money. She'll like the classy life. I hope she never changes though.

strobogo

Banned
I figured DVD sales would be bigger for them.

The blurring in 2K14 is out of control. Knee/elbow pad logos that you can't even make out are blurred. Logos on John Cena's boxers are blurred. The retro block WWE logo is blurred. Their own t shirt designs are blurred out at times. Thing even from the last 2-3 years are blurred out. It's so weird.

strobogo

Banned
LOL Cena immediately popped up after the 3rd Batista Bomb in the WM match. Critical damage and he popped right up. It's just like real life!

jmdajr

Random Post on Aviation guidelines.

Just in time for the winter holidays, we’ll now finally be able to use our gadgets during takeoff and landing.

On Thursday, the Federal Aviation Administration—following the approval of its advisory panel and nearly a year of pressure from a United States senator—announced that "passengers will eventually be able to read e-books, play games, and watch videos on their devices during all phases of flight, with very limited exceptions. Electronic items, books, and magazines must be held or put in the seat back pocket during the actual takeoff and landing roll."

I still think that means I can't use my cell phone to make call, or use my 4g connection.

bjork

Something clever combining Survivor Series and TNA's prospects of survival? I got nothing.

tumblr_lvps0qn0dD1qbnylmo1_500.jpg

owevember

strobogo

Banned
An update on StroMomo: The tumor hadn't spread into lymph nodes and it was decided at her age (49) the best idea would be to have a double mastectomy. About three weeks from now she'll have the surgery and get Diva tits to replace them. It's about as quick and simple of a way to rise above cancer as possible. It will be a little over a month from discover of the tumah to cut out and cancer free.

G-Fex

An update on StroMomo: The tumor hadn't spread into lymph nodes and it was decided at her age (49) the best idea would be to have a double mastectomy. About three weeks from now she'll have the surgery and get Diva tits to replace them. It's about as quick and simple of a way to rise above cancer as possible. It will be a little over a month from discover of the tumah to cut out and cancer free.

I'm hoping for the best Stro!

charsace

Basically the WWE makes most of there money from TV rights, live events and PPV. Also amazing how little WWE studios make.

Basically Brock lost buy rate potential from the Triple H feud and Daniel Bryan should of gotten the money in the bank to help the build to the Cena match.

They booked Brock stupidly. He should have been booked undefeated up until WrestleMania where he would lose to the Undertaker or he could have been used to put over a young guy like some one from the shield.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Also explains why they're pushing WWE Shop so hard on the show too now.

jmdajr

Phew thank goodness. Sounds like a definitive rise above. I'm sure there will be periodic scans and all that. Not fun but necessary.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wishing the best for your StroMomo and you.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Do you think Miz is Vince's biggest regret in the last decade or so?

They still love Miz though. He does all those interviews, press showings, promotions, obscure for women talk shows, fashion shows, etc that gets them attention other wrestlers and even some of the Divas don't want to do.

As a wrestler, a disappointment, not but not a full regret. As much as we dislike him, we still enjoy seeing him get slammed into a barricade numerous times, have couches thrown at him, and he has actually put on a couple of good matches (against Kofi of all people) well he got hurt. Let's face it, he's no Max Moon.

Kerwin White has to be his biggest disappointment. If Eddie hadn't died, that gimmick would have been his personal pet project. It made him laugh more than a blue dot over Christian's face.
Bobby Lashley has to be up there as well. All that time and money he put in, and he got less out of it than the Ultimate Warrior.

I want that to happen so much. Goofy "COME ON!" Randy is the only one I've ever really liked and he would be perfect there.

charsace

Do you think Miz is Vince's biggest regret in the last decade or so?

Miz was a transitional guy. The wwe lost a lot of guys that would have been main eventing for them if they didn't get hurt or just leave. Foley, Stone Cold, the Rock, Angle, Jericho, Eddie, Benoit, Michaels. Then they build up Lesnar and then Batista and neither guy stays around long. WWE had a lot to fill in at the time. They couldn't afford to build up a guy like the Miz slowly.

The Rock, Lesnar, and Angle were probably the biggest blows the company ever suffered because those are three guys that they probably thought would be around a little longer. Especially Lesnar who would have been bigger than Cena for the WWE. Hell, Lesnar left the WWE and built himself up as a bigger name than Cena on his own.

Ryback is the guy that the WWE probably regrets the most. They were hoping for a poor man's Lesnar with him. The problem is that Lesnar is a top tier athlete in every way, a freak of nature close to the level of a Lebron James. Ryback is a mediocre athlete at best who looks like he is gonna trip over his own feet half the time. Though he was over with the feed me more stuff. Roman Reigns and Big E made Ryback obsolete. Right now Reigns need to work on the mic, but he will get it because in interviews he's charismatic, intelligent, quick, and gives off a real alpha personality.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Brock has bigger individual pay days but Cena's contract is filled with year long incentives and has been renegotiated a few times at least while he was top dog of the WWE.

What it really comes down to is how well they invested though, but I'd say Cena has banked more money.

Top Bottom