• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Since we're comparing Brock and Cena.....

lesnarwwe.jpg

cena.jpg

cenawinslol

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Lesnar also has three children, two his own and one step-daughter.
Cena has weird things that grow from his body and a host of Chinese slaves.

Cena got a full divorce with a pre-nuptial agreement, but is now with "I get a brand new car I've already wrecked!" Bella twin on top of gifts such as sacks of plastic.
Lesnar never got married to his ex-fiancée, no one has heard from her recently. Sable had plenty of her own money and what she took from Marc mero.

Cena finances a huge weight-lifting gym full time with no revenue coming in.
Lesnar exercises by being the monster in Don't Starve

strobogo

Banned
Bork also had endorsements from legitimate companies that aren't WWE. Besides his huge WWE pay days, he was making around $400K for UFC fights and it is rumored he is the fighter that made $5M with bonuses, which was the highest any UFC fighter has ever made. Cena probably has more though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
An update on StroMomo: The tumor hadn't spread into lymph nodes and it was decided at her age (49) the best idea would be to have a double mastectomy. About three weeks from now she'll have the surgery and get Diva tits to replace them. It's about as quick and simple of a way to rise above cancer as possible. It will be a little over a month from discover of the tumah to cut out and cancer free.

Excellent news! Rise Above Everything on the Planet

charsace

Even with all the Merch sales?

Brock sells merch too. He had stuff like Death Clutch while he was in the UFC. He also had sponsors while he was doing MMA.

Bork also had endorsements from legitimate companies that aren't WWE. Besides his huge WWE pay days, he was making around $400K for UFC fights and it is rumored he is the fighter that made $5M with bonuses, which was the highest any UFC fighter has ever made. Cena probably has more though.
Brock made like 3mill+ a fight in the UFC. That's not counting sponsors or bonuses. That's just from his base salary and pay per view cut.

jred2k

Dalton is just a goober with a creepy smile. Him and Bo have that in common, but it doesn't mean they look like each other.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boots you still play PC games, or was it mainly on your broken laptop?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I play online games for 5 minutes, remember why they're the worst thing ever and go back to not ever wanting to do multiplayer again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm trying to think of a wrestler where they hyped it for too long that it was old before they even debuted.

That's South Park. And probably Watch Dogs too.

Kaladin

Wow. Ubisoft is shit. And I highly doubt it was Obsidian because a) they had all this time and b) it's not like they're gonna QA test

I'm hoping with all these damn delays Obsidian is fine tuning that bitch. I'm gonna be pissed if I get to the final stretch and it's unfinished KOTOR 2 again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm hoping with all these damn delays Obsidian is fine tuning that bitch. I'm gonna be pissed if I get to the final stretch and it's unfinished KOTOR 2 again.

Just like Double Fine, too busy working on begging people for money
Nathan Jones

That's who I was thinking of, but I couldn't remember anything about Nathan Jones beyond the first promo and spin kicking A-Train.

DMczaf

Just like Double Fine, too busy working on begging people for money

Do you think simps will wake up one day and realize why devs like Double Fine have trouble finding publishers to give them money, or will it take another "oops, we spent it all. Give us more" kickstarter to wake them up?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do you think simps will wake up one day and realize why devs like Double Fine have trouble finding publishers to give them money, or will it take another "oops, we spent it all. Give us more" kickstarter to wake them up?

As long as they aren't owned by a 'BIG BAD PUBLISHER' certain gaffers will continue to buy and support games from 'small teams' to pat themselves on the back. I mean, for Bork's sake, we have people posting that they bought the game, not because they wanted it, but because they wanted to 'support the developers.'

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I trust Obsidian way more than those goobers at Double Fine.

Obsidian gets screwed time and again like D-Bry. Double Fine is like Bret and screwed themselves.

G-Fex

As long as they aren't owned by a 'BIG BAD PUBLISHER' certain gaffers will continue to buy and support games from 'small teams' to pat themselves on the back. I mean, for Bork's sake, we have people posting that they bought the game, not because they wanted it, but because they wanted to 'support the developers.'

what a bunch of marks

Top Bottom