• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Brutal Legend was garbage and was marketed as a Russo level Swerve. Action platformer or maybe a beat em up? Swerve, it's Jeff Jarrett in a shitty RTS.

with awful music.

jmdajr

Brutal Legend was garbage and was marketed as a Russo level Swerve. Action platformer or maybe a beat em up? Swerve, it's Jeff Jarrett in a shitty RTS.

with awful music.

That's pretty fucking low dude

triple-h-angry.gif

Sokantish

Do you think simps will wake up one day and realize why devs like Double Fine have trouble finding publishers to give them money, or will it take another "oops, we spent it all. Give us more" kickstarter to wake them up?

As long as they aren't owned by a 'BIG BAD PUBLISHER' certain gaffers will continue to buy and support games from 'small teams' to pat themselves on the back. I mean, for Bork's sake, we have people posting that they bought the game, not because they wanted it, but because they wanted to 'support the developers.'

But... Double Fine never did a "oops, we spent it all. Give us more" kickstarter

I feel as bad as those AJ huggers now...

Only now?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
new Splatterhouse was a better metal game than Brutal Legend
because it had Municipal Waste in it. And it wasn't a console RTS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's funny because it's a lie. Three of the most over talent in NXT/Performance centre. Meanwhile a janitor got a bigger pop than Mason "Vince LOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES Ryan.

You need to stop with this, all I'll do is get upset!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Just men for Vince. Remember, he likes the "model" and "dainty" look for women. One of the main reason Women's division had so many stops and stalls to Diva searches and beyond.

Hunter likes the muscled women though, telling scouts to get women like Kaitlyn

You need to stop with this, all I'll do is get upset!

All part of my plan to get you so riled up you take part in a Hair vs Hair match with Bean or Dragonzord or anyone really, then cost you the match. I demand do-rag Vince.

Sokantish

Course not. But if they just so happened to spend some of that Massive Chalice or Spacebase money on DFA.. Who's to know?
Spacebase wasn't a kickstarter, I thought it was just an early access game. Why would it matter if they have the team they want already working on the game and don't feel the need to hire more. Should they just let that money sit there?

Unless they are holding money back from Massive Chalice and it detracts from the quality of the game I don't see why it would matter. If they ask for a certain amount of money and people give more than that then at some point they're going to have extra money or make the mistake they did with DFA and try to make a bigger game that they didn't have the money for(Or maybe try keeping a budget.) Which really was just blown up by people anyway because they said they would finish the game it would just need to be delayed longer or they can give early access to the DFA which would be the first act of the game and if it sold well they could actually finish it quicker. DFA is coming out regardless

somedevil

Take this as a rumor because its but seems Davey Richards is going to the WWE:

Ring of Honor/independent wrestling star Davey Richards suggested Thursday that he is heading to WWE.

Richards made a semi-announcement at a Preston City Wrestling show in the U.K. on Thursday night, according to attendees on Twitter. (Thanks to PWTorch reader Tom.)

If its true good luck to him.

Ithil

Take this as a rumor because its but seems Davey Richards is going to the WWE:

If its true good luck to him.

The Observer noted the other week that of the tryout camp Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards attended, everyone but those two had been emailed by WWE to tell them they were being passed over. Clearly WWE was strongly considering offering contracts as of the other week.

I think the interest is in bringing both of them in as a tag team.

Top Bottom