• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2007 MLB Thread - The quest for another .500 champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
datruth29 said:
What happened to AJ? Why was he ejected? God damn, why must I have no TV right now!

Not sure really. He struck out swinging, slammed the bat on the ground in anger and it looked like he was screaming at himself as he walked back to the dugout. It didn't even look like he looked at the ump and spoke, but he obviously said something.

datruth29

Eminem said:
Not sure really. He struck out swinging, slammed the bat on the ground in anger and it looked like he was screaming at himself as he walked back to the dugout. It didn't even look like he looked at the ump and spoke, but he obviously said something.
Damn, not as entertaining as I hoped...

Karakand

NomarTyme said:
Stop with the spanish! What is ofensa?

ManLawOffense.jpg

Meier

Meier said:
Sounds like my Noles will probably miss out on Taiwan Easterling.. we signed him to be a 2-sport player, but he's expected to go in the top 5 or so rounds of the draft (at worst). Apparently we will likely lose signees Michael Main (one of the top prospects in the country) and John Gast as well. As far as current players.. well, I can't imagine Tony Thomas, Jr. doesn't go quite high, but selfishly I'm hoping he doesn't. :lol

Main.. check. Gast... check (**** you Rangers on both!). TTJ... check (grats dude.. he'll make some teams regret passing him). Another one of our signees was taken in the 4th although his name is escaping me. Think the Mets took him. Easterling wasn't picked yet even though he was Mississippi's Mr. Baseball -- oh well, we'll take it!

As far as the Dodgers -- great game so far. Kuo pitched like he's able to and Bills continues to hurl... kid is at like 40 ks in 32 or so IP. Don't blow this Beimel!

Meier

Oh FFS, bases juiced. Get BROX IN NOW YOU DUMB ****! Wait.. Brox is in?! UGH! Saito hurt.. oh man, we're so ****ed. :lol Collect yourself and get out of this Jon!

Meier

HOLY ****ING SHIT THIS IS HORRIFIC! WHY HAS GRADY NOT TAKEN OUT BROX? Seriously, he is the worst manager in history. Without question. OH MY GOD IT'S TIED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Meier

I cant believe I drive 4+ hours.. hop on the computer to follow the game and have this shit happen. For ****'s sake I'm just in awe right now. HOLY SHIT HE WALKED HOME THE WINNING RUN OH MY ****ING GOD I HATE YOU GRADY LITTLE I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT OH MY ****ING GOD

Meier

I'm ready to throw my mom's monitor out the window. ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, nothing my week long cruise I am going on won't make me forget.. ><

jman2050

rc213 said:
Yes because he had everything to do with 3 blown plays by the defense. =\

He gave up a double, a single, and the winning walk when it was 5-2. Bad defense or not, Broxton had the chance to shut the door despite it and failed. He'd fit in perfectly with the White Sox.

Meier

Brox is a quality pitcher.. just had a rough night. He needed to be pulled after the first run scored that made it 5-2 and left the bases loaded. I'm sure his psyche was absolutely destroyed at that point due to the mistakes behind him. But that makes too much sensefor Grady.. I seriously cannot even fathom what he was thinking. This was Pedro times ten ****ing million.

rc213

This is all Pierre's fault, He comes in Dodgers lose. Time to ditch Nomar and bring up Loney, Dude can't even field his position anymore. ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!! DAMN U GRADY!

Dodgers get bit in the ass for bringing a closer in a non-closing situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom