• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I'll be on in 5.

IlZ2zyM.gif

Y'all don't forget to give the Chargers the win in my game when y'all advance.

Super Bowl champs starting the season 0-2. My defense seems to be getting old and slow and I've always been shitty on offense. Looks like my OP team is dying ):

Colasante

I don't know what team lost to the CPU-controlled Patriots in week one, but whoever it is should be embarrassed. I was on vacation so I didn't get to add a single player in free agency or draft any good players, but I'm apparently currently tied for the division lead at 1-0.

I don't know what team lost to the CPU-controlled Patriots in week one, but whoever it is should be embarrassed. I was on vacation so I didn't get to add a single player in free agency or draft any good players, but I'm apparently currently tied for the division lead at 1-0.

Have you ever played an all-madden version of any team

brentech

Yeah, someone should be embarrassed cause they lost to all-madden in franchise

m93k0.gif

eznark

Banned

This is more embarrassing than your average movie review.

Colasante

You should thank me for not taking the sim win

Thank you! I wish I wasn't gone when our division was up for grabs last season.

I guess I should start playing with this QB I had autodrafted, so if anyone happens to want to trade for Jimmy Garoppolo, he'll be on the block.

eznark

Banned
I really should have played more games this year. Finally putting time into Rebel Galaxy, Invisible Inc, Pillars and Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and my God they are good so far.

Also damn I need to really get back to Mario Maker and Splatoon. Luckily my kids are "painting game" fiends.

LEAGUE VANCED

Next vance: Tuesday @ 10 pm pst

Sorry, but daddy leagues is down right now (again!) :/

ALSO SCOUTING IS UP

top names so far:

Wendell Maggitt
Efrem Fletcher
Fernando Odom
Ephriam Mcdonald
Shakeel Charles
Basmine Barnett
Quantavious Harrington
Quinston Agurs
Jesus Peters
Karsten Doolittle
FRANTANZY BALLARD
Ronquese Austin

and finally... ANOTHER GORDON LEWIS (QB)!

gg phee. i dont know wtf happened on that fumble. i thought they ruled that you recovered it while you were out of bounds (which is what it looked like) but then it says i had a turnover! but none of your guys had a fumble recovery.... so i don't know, weird

beyond that i can't do too much about motes if the play breaks down :(

GG Luke Smith. I gotta come up with better stuff for covering good tight ends. I got away with a bad throw that shouldve been a pick and you got unlucky on a few, was closer than the score says.

Top Bottom