• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

P R O M E T H E U S |OT| Ridley Scott goes back to Building Better Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
D9Zut.png

3UDV9.png
'A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.'

uIxLa.png

Directed by: Ridley Scott
Written by: Jon Spaihts and Damon Lindelof
Starring: Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Idris Elba, Charlize Theron, Logan Marshall-Green, Sean Harris and
Guy Pearce
Original Score by: Marc Streitenfeld (Listen here, though be wary of track title spoilers)

Uv2PF.png

30th May: Belgium, France, Switzerland
31st May: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Chile, Denmark, Israel, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Russia
1st June: Bulgaria, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Turkey, UK
7th June: Australia, Croatia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, New Zealand, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia
8th June: Canada, Chile, Estonia, India, Lithuania, Romania, USA
14th June: Argentina
15 June: Brazil, Colombia, Mexico
21st June: Cambodia
22nd June Vietnam
20th July: Poland
9th August: Germany, Switzerland
10th August: Spain
14th September: Italy, Switzerland

7c7so.png

TRAILERS
TRAILER 1
TRAILER 2
TRAILER 3 - SPOILER FILLED (Avoid if you want to keep your virgin eyes)

VIRAL MEDIA

WEYLAND INDUSTRIES VIRAL SITE

PLEASE MARK ANYTHING YOU MIGHT CONSIDER TO BE SPOILER-WORTHY IN TAGS

Reviews will be added to the OP as they become available.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I had the chance to see this last week but passed up on the screening because of work :( Worst decision I have made this year.

Have my tickets fro Thursday the 31st at 2100 CET at the Colosseum in Oslo. First showing with red carpet and everything, cant wait so see some c-list Norwegian celebs :)

Colosseum.jpg

largest THX cinema in the world, hope/sure the sound/sound track will be amazing for the film so cant frikken wait!

daviyoung

Banned
Can't believe it's 3D only on the midnight showings in the UK.

Was so hyped to catch it on the 31st but will wait for 2D version instead.

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
This'll join Blade Runner and Alien as one of Ridley's greatest films surpassing the likes of Gladiator and Kingdom of Heaven:DC etc in the process.

Jimothy

Can't believe it's 3D only on the midnight showings in the UK.

Was so hyped to catch it on the 31st but will wait for 2D version instead.

For the last time

THIS WAS SHOT IN 3D BY ONE OF THE BEST VISUAL DIRECTORS OF ALL-TIME

Why would you not want to experience the film the way the director intended you to?

RS4-

Don't see it in liemax or whatever the fuck people are calling it.

Going to try and get screener tickets.

For the last time

Why would you not want to experience the film the way the director intended you to?

3D is not all that bad when done right. I do not know about some people but I thought the 3D done in Avatar was great and if this promises to be even better then that I will definitely go watch this in the theaters.

daviyoung

Banned
For the last time

Because 3D glasses are an annoyance, I wear glasses anyway so an extra pair is uncomfortable and sometimes headache inducing. Big screen and great cinematography are enough for me, don't want to burden myself with the 3D effect. I don't need it.

G.O.O.

If I have no trouble finding it in 2D and in English, I won't see it in 3D. If not I'll probably see it in 3D, but even if it looks amazing, I really hate paying for that.

Excited about the movie anyways.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hard to believe this is mere two weeks away. I've been meaning to book myself and a mate tickets to the local advance screening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom