• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1608

Banned
One of her best speeches ever. It will do its job.

"Tell me who you walk with
-and I'll tell you who you are"

Wow. Quoting that really was incredible.

HylianTom

Banned
piano-teeth-gif.gif

What about all the sexism at the Olympics and white privilege for Mr. Lochte? Decent speech by both Trump and Clinton but they can do better.

Anno

Only able to follow along with this and Twitter. The quotes are pretty devastating on paper of course, but is she delivering it well? I could see this requiring a very careful tone and presentation to really hammer home.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Fantastic speech. I have a feeling this is gonna give her some good publicity.

Debirudog

Only able to follow along with this and Twitter. The quotes are pretty devastating on paper of course, but is she delivering it well? I could see this requiring a very careful tone and presentation to really hammer home.

the crowd seems to be responding well, seems like they were shocked by Hillary mentioning the breitbart articles.

One of her best speeches ever. It will do its job.

"Tell me who you walk with
-and I'll tell you who you are"

Wow. Quoting that really was incredible.

For some context, it's a Mexican / Latin American proverb. I was *just* thinking the other day how that proverb could shut down any attempt for him to pivot. ("Dime con quien andas y te diré quien eres")

Teggy

McEnany sitting there with a blank face. I am dreading what she is about to say. It's going to hurt the brain.

Slayven

watching both of these speeches, it feels like everyone have accepted the election is over. Now it is a battle of ideals.

The best part about this strategy is that it's easy for Clinton to talk about racial issues since she's in the mainstream. It is , on the other hand, enormously difficult for Trump to discuss since he's way out of the mainstream AND he's horrible at explaining anything.

Want to run out the clock? Just make the rest of the campaign about Trump and race.

Riddler

Fantastic speech. I have a feeling this is gonna give her some good publicity.

Yea I kinda stopped watching these speeches but this one caught my attention and and watched the whole thing. It was really the best speech I ever seen her give.

The best part about this strategy is that it's easy for Clinton to talk about racial issues since she's in the mainstream. It is , on the other hand, enormously difficult for Trump to discuss since he's way out of the mainstream AND he's horrible at explaining anything.

Want to run out the clock? Just make the rest of the campaign about Trump and race.

That's a good point. It is much easier for Hillary to talk about race. Trump will tucker himself out trying to fight her on that issue.

User1608

Banned
So bad, Kayleigh. Really weak.
For some context, it's a Mexican / Latin American proverb. I was *just* thinking the other day how that proverb could shut down any attempt for him to pivot. ("Dime con quien andas y te diré quien eres")
I'm definitely going to remember it after this speech. Was really effective in how it was used by Hillary.

kadotsu

Banned
Given Trumps past he'll probably be outraged (he'll think it's a comeback) how she highlighted someone who "only" won a bronze medal.

Boke1879

Trump will be on Cooper tonight right? You know that man is going to ask him about this. This is where it gets dangerous for Trump. He has to defend himself. She tied him to a lot of shit. This is how you hit back.

Don't worry about the debates yall. That should largely be about policy which I'm sure Trump will fumble with.

Teggy

And of course McEnany brings up Robert Byrd.

Yeah, Symone Sanders, take her down!

The only thing I wish Hillary had brought up is the treatment of Jewish reporters on Twitter. And Pepe.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
LOL, Kellyanne is arguing that Trump is great with Black people because he met with people like Ben Carson and Allen West this morning.

And of course McEnany brings up Robert Byrd.

Yeah, Symone Sanders, take her down!

The only thing I wish Hillary had brought up is the treatment of Jewish reporters on Twitter. And Pepe.

There could have been more "Trump's biggest fans masturbate to tentacle rape hentai" but at some point, you have to leave some stuff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom