• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I've seen this one posted so far.

Democrat Hillary Clinton has a 9-point lead among likely Pennsylvania voters as Republican Donald Trump continues to struggle among groups key to winning the state, according to a Morning Call/Muhlenberg College poll released Saturday.

The survey, conducted Sept. 12-16, shows Clinton leading the presidential race here with support from 47 percent of likely voters who say they intend to vote for her or are leaning that way. Trump is at 38 percent, while 11 percent say they'd pick neither of the major-party choices, and 4 percent are not sure.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/elections/mc-pa-trump-clinton-poll-20160917-story.html

This poll was conducted after the deplorables comment and the pneumonia business. Clinton at +9 in PA where other pollsters (Suffolk, Quinnipiac, F&M, Susquehanna, NBC/WSJ/Marist) had her back in july. There's been no decline in her support here that isn't statistical noise.

I've been saying all year that PA isn't in play, but this is interesting because PA usually DOES mirror national results within a point or two.

You are the Crab, now, Y2kev.

You are the Crab.

I think there's antibiotics for that now. OR THERE WOULD BE if we didn't live in Jill Stein's American where antibiotics cause hysterical pregnancy and drunk sexting because you didn't realize that you don't mix beer with antibiotics that one time when you were in college and you were really sick and also lonely

Iolo

You guys are negative Nancy up in here.

Be happy. Be positive. Life is beautiful. You're beautiful. Children are our future. Teach them well, and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.

I want to see the receipts.

HylianTom

Banned
Probably already posted, but just saw it for the first time. Powerful shit. Hillary ad where a WW2 Nazi POW watches and offers commentary on Trump's McCain captured line.

"70 years ago, and yesterday" had me crying.

https://youtu.be/RaxNEzA3jRs

This is the first ad in a long time that has made me tear-up. It needs to be everywhere. The line you reference was the moment that broke me.

(And then my mind wandered further into disappointment with family members who plan on voting for this reprehensible man..)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
why would you even conduct a poll with a 5.5% margin of error? who pays for that shit? it could be anything from a 19 point Clinton lead to 3 point Trump lead. that doesn't tell you anything.

it takes like 1,000 people to get 3% from even large populations, why would you not pay for the quality?

mo60

Not sure I've seen this one posted so far.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/elections/mc-pa-trump-clinton-poll-20160917-story.html

This poll was conducted after the deplorables comment and the pneumonia business. Clinton at +9 in PA where other pollsters (Suffolk, Quinnipiac, F&M, Susquehanna, NBC/WSJ/Marist) had her back in july. There's been no decline in her support here that isn't statistical noise.

I've been saying all year that PA isn't in play, but this is interesting because PA usually DOES mirror national results within a point or two.

Yeah.If what you are saying is true it looks like hilary may have a 4 or 5 point lead nationally instead of a 2 or 3 point lead nationally.

For the record, I wasn't posting rural and flea market Ohio stories to instill bedwetting. I'm not wetting the bed. It was just a cold reminder of the rural Ohio I often forget after living for years in a liberal neighborhood in the city proper (my precinct will go for Hillary by at least 40 points, seriously).

Anyhow, documentation.

4sUxu37.jpg

Yes, make sure and read the print.

UIkmhn2.jpg

why would you even conduct a poll with a 5.5% margin of error? who pays for that shit? it could be anything from a 19 point Clinton lead to 3 point Trump lead. that doesn't tell you anything.

it takes like 1,000 people to get 3% from even large populations, why would you not pay for the quality?

because then it's easier to get a headline and most readers wont bother to check the MoE?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
One stop shop! You can get your anti-clinton t-shirt and mildly cum-stained dvd's!

Yeah.If what you are saying is true it looks like hilary may have a 4 or 5 point lead nationally instead of a 2 or 3 point lead nationally.
Pennsylvania has been roughly D+2 in past elections, if Clinton was up by 9 there she'd more likely be leading by 7 nationally. (Approximate)

Frankly I think she crawls her way back to an 8 point lead (or more!) when all's said and done.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
because then it's easier to get a headline and most readers wont bother to check the MoE?

My poll of likely voters conducted with a cell/landline mixed random sample has concluded that Trump has 100% of the vote with the Clinton campaign in precipitous collapse.*

﹡ˢᵃᵐᵖᶫᵉ ˢᶦᶻᵉ ¹, ᵐᵃʳᵍᶦᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵉʳʳᵒʳ ±⁴⁹⋅⁹⁹﹪⋅ ᵀᵉʳᵐˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜᵒᶰᵈᶦᵗᶦᵒᶰˢ ᵃᵖᵖᶫʸ⋅

Paskil

Yo, PoliGAF fam, like almost a week until the first debate. It's like I'm counting down to the Super Bowl, World Cup, Olympics, birth of Jesus, GTA6, and a leaked sex tape with the pope, all in one. My hype is off the chartz. So hyped, the charts are spelled with a z instead of an s.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I kinda wonder how Biden would be doing. I mean it's hard to imagine him consolidating the left but he's also viewed more positively...but also because he wasn't running. I can't imagine he'd be doing all that well. Probably about where Hillary is. He's not a good candidate.

I kinda wonder how Biden would be doing. I mean it's hard to imagine him consolidating the left but he's also viewed more positively...but also because he wasn't running. I can't imagine he'd be doing all that well. Probably about where Hillary is. He's not a good candidate.

Honestly even though hillary's favorability isn't all that high- I'm not convinced that there's truly all THAT many voters left that are truly persuadable.

Anyone seriously considering voting Trump isn't doing so based on policy preferences or email scandals, their minds were made up to vote republican no matter who the democratic candidate was a long time ago.

My poll of likely voters conducted with a cell/landline mixed random sample has concluded that Trump has 100% of the vote with the Clinton campaign in precipitous collapse.*

﹡ˢᵃᵐᵖᶫᵉ ˢᶦᶻᵉ ¹, ᵐᵃʳᵍᶦᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵉʳʳᵒʳ ±⁴⁹⋅⁹⁹﹪⋅ ᵀᵉʳᵐˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜᵒᶰᵈᶦᵗᶦᵒᶰˢ ᵃᵖᵖᶫʸ⋅

good enough for nate silver. good enough for america.

also probably good enough to make at least half of poligaf freak out

We'd have had some good Uncle Joe gafs to go along Trumps. Except, Uncle Joe's just stupid sometimes and not a racist, bigoted piece of trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom