• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
between the high school vote thing and the "clicking on 270tovote from the trump tower basement" today has truly shown what a clown fiesta the trump campaign is.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
There likely won't be any effects.

It could help enthusiasm a little. Not that it was a problem. But now it's like really switch to positive messaging and just hammer it home.

And maybe make a call to the SEPTA people and tell them to stop.

One of the main stories from 2015 and 2016 is that literally no one in politics (not the candidates, not the FBI, not the media, not Congress, not people from the DNC or Hillary's staff that fall for obvious phishing emails) other than Matt Yglesias understands how emails work.

This is the problem with electing old people.

Syncytia

Has not been a central part of the campaign?

Fuck right off Kelly Anne.

And now she's saying she doubts they went through all the emails.

I hope Garrison manages to pump out one last cartoon before the election showing Hillary brainwashing Comey with her Satanic powers gained through children's blood.

Trouble

Banned
Kornacki: *asks a question*

Kellyanne: Well, let me ask you a question...

KbXcsO4.gif

between the high school vote thing and the "clicking on 270tovote from the trump tower basement" today has truly shown what a clown fiesta the trump campaign is.

Any GOP professional that wanted to work in the industry after this year, stayed far, far away. That's why the addition of Conway was treated like a coup.

They probably dug up a bunch of Donny Jr's buddies from some penny-stock boiler room to run the election strategy.

thebloo

One of the main stories from 2015 and 2016 is that literally no one in politics (not the candidates, not the FBI, not the media, not Congress, not people from the DNC or Hillary's staff that fall for obvious phishing emails) other than Matt Yglesias understands how emails work.

This is the problem with electing old people.

I don't think the last line is fair. Media, FBI, campaigns are not old people. They're people using technology and probably understand some of it. They just didn't want to.

Kornacki: *asks a question*
Kellyanne: Well, let me ask you a question...

BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED.

royalan

Targeting coney for removal and placing her own FBI pick would be a terrible play.

1 it looks suspicious
2 being magnanimous towards him gives her an ally that can hold the deplorables at bay
3 comet squashing BS investigations plays better than a Clinton appointee both in the bereau and out

Fuck. Optics.

None of these are good reasons for allowing a incompetent piece of work like Comey stay head of the FBI. None.

And what faith do you have in Comey cleaning house in the FBI when he himself is part of the problem? What faith do you have in him holding the deplorables at bay? The deplorables don't give a fuck about Comey.

Boke1879

Why do you guys get uptight over anything Kellyanne says? She'll say anything with no basis or reason. Of course she's going to cast doubt now. Trump will as well. This is their last ace and it's nothing.

This is only good news for Hillary.

lol Trump saying the language he heard last night from Jay Z was terrible. They apparently didn't change the teleprompter since that was two nights ago.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Do ads on the last weekend really matter that much? Who is still undecided that is actually going to vote?

Holmes

God, Hillary's such a boss bitch. I'm ready for her to take it home on Tuesday and enjoy the next 4 years. They'll be tough with how Republicans are already acting, but I'm optimistic.

tuffy

And he's warned about Somali immigrants coming to Minnesota. So that was the point of his visit, to make sure Minnesota's Somali community turns out against him like Hispanics have.
And back in the real world, Labor force trends suggest Minnesota will need more immigrants, experts say with a choice quote:
Sadiq Abdirahman, a manager at the Minnesota Department of Administration who as a child was one of the first Somali immigrants in the state, recalled being offered a job at a turkey plant in Marshall the first day he arrived. When immigrants arrive, he said, they often need assistance before becoming full contributors to the economy.

“What is our gift?” he asked. “Our gift is our children, who are Minnesotans.”

Kellyanne on Nov. 8th: "I don't believe he lost. Clearly there were a lot of supporters who didn't trust Clinton and voted for Trump. The media is very unfairly reporting that Hillary won."

Can the media and the Trump campaign stop pretending like Kellyanne Conway is Trump's campaign manager? No campaign manager is on TV 24/7

thebloo

Kellyanne on Nov. 8th: "I don't believe he lost. Clearly there were a lot of supporters who didn't trust Clinton and voted for Trump. The media is very unfairly reporting that Hillary won."

"It's a good thing we didn't make the Presidency a centerpiece of our campaign".

I'm really pretty sure that he just has no concept of time or days.

True according that NYT piece he hasn't been sleeping much. It shows, he looks awful. Him doing so many useless events is going to have him looking like shit by Tuesday. That kind of traveling and intensity would mess up many young people. Clinton's been taking pretty good care of herself.

So Missouri, New Hampshire, and Indiana do not have early voting (varying levels of absentee voting though), so the net effect might be okay for Kander, Hassan, and Bayh if the DNC can rally up enthusiasm and R enthusiasm is hurt by it being nothing.

I think Ross gets by from coattails and turnout either way.

I don't how much Murphy was affected by this with a chance as slim as his.

So Missouri, New Hampshire, and Indiana do not have early voting, so the net effect might be okay for Kander, Hassan, and Bayh if the DNC can rally up enthusiasm and R enthusiasm is hurt by it being nothing.

I think Ross gets by from coattails and turnout either way.

I don't how much Murphy was affected by this with a chance as slim as his.
maybe early voting would've helped give Bayh a better lead in.

Jeff Zucker is the head of CNN now, right? Remember he's the main person who handled the Jay Leno/Conan transition with the Tonight Show.

He's a terrible person and a horrible judge of character.

kevin1025

Banned
True according that NYT piece he hasn't been sleeping much. It shows, he looks awful. Him doing so many useless events is going to have him looking like shit by Tuesday. That kind of traveling and intensity would mess up many young people. Clinton's been taking pretty good care of herself.

She has been keeping to her strict napping schedule.

Jeff Zucker is the head of CNN now, right? Remember he's the main person who handled the Jay Leno/Conan transition with the Tonight Show.

He's a terrible person and a horrible judge of character.

He's also responsible for Trump signing on to The Apprentice. He is the culprit for our daily pain.

Boke1879

They just need to get Clinton some hot tea and honey. Her voice is getting a little hoarse but of course that's expected lol.

Also, real talk:

Hillary Clinton has to had to run against Donald Trump, the GOP, the alt-right, Breitbart, Nazis, 30 years of right wing bullshit, Russia, Wikileaks, the FBI and sexism.

So if anyone dares come up with "weak candidate," you can take all the seats. Take them allllll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom