• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Missouri, New Hampshire, and Indiana do not have early voting, so the net effect might be okay for Kander, Hassan, and Bayh if the DNC can rally up enthusiasm and R enthusiasm is hurt by it being nothing.

I think Ross gets by from coattails and turnout either way.

I don't how much Murphy was affected by this with a chance as slim as his.

Maybe a Dolphins win against the scrublord Jets will put people in a good mood Tuesday to get out and vote. Phins Special Teams saving the game has got to be a good sign. Like a seagull shitting on you.

Also, real talk:

Hillary Clinton has to had to run against Donald Trump, the GOP, the alt-right, Breitbart, Nazis, 30 years of right wing bullshit, Russia, Wikileaks, the FBI and sexism.

So if anyone dares come up with "weak candidate," you can take all the seats. Take them allllll.

You don't understand

She is the status quooooo, she is supported by THE SYSTEMMMMM

Also, real talk:

Hillary Clinton has to had to run against Donald Trump, the GOP, the alt-right, Breitbart, Nazis, 30 years of right wing bullshit, Russia, Wikileaks, the FBI and sexism.

So if anyone dares come up with "weak candidate," you can take all the seats. Take them allllll.
So say we all.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
True according that NYT piece he hasn't been sleeping much. It shows, he looks awful. Him doing so many useless events is going to have him looking like shit by Tuesday. That kind of traveling and intensity would mess up many young people. Clinton's been taking pretty good care of herself.
#stamina

Also,

https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/795373200175759361

50% of Florida voters believed the e-mails would contain new damaging information. 63% have already voted. Malpractice from FBI and media.

avaya

Also, real talk:

So much this.

Clint Eastwood ‏@EastwoodUSA 21m21 minutes ago
FBI Director Comey still has so much work to do before a new conclusion can be made which likely will be in support of locking Hillary up.

This is all a preview of Meltdown Tuesday.

Darkgran

Also, real talk:

Amen.

thebloo

Also, real talk:

But she's just not inspiring, Adam.

I can't wait to see her speech on Tuesday.

Paul Ryan...

Cwm87eZXcAA4K3V.jpg:large

"Why is she such a bitch to ussss?"

Get fucked

She is. No need to pretend she's not just because she had to overcome bullshit.

She is so weak, she needs the whole system behind her to win...

Ecotic

This is good news and I hope it provides momentum, but I worry this just revives email talk and there's no time to move on.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Hah, this is too funny! Better late than ever FBI...

What's the deal with the High School poll? I'm a little lost.

Paul Ryan's lack of balls never ceases to amaze me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This is all a preview of Meltdown Tuesday.

Wait, people earnestly believe the "Lock her up" stuff? Even from the folks that thought the emails would sink her battleship, I didn't think there were people who actually believe she committed a crime worthy of jail. Lol, I'm giving people too much credit.

She is. No need to pretend she's not just because she had to overcome bullshit.

Well now I've got some
A-dvice for you, little buddy.
Before you point the finger
You should know that
I'm the man,

And if I'm the man,

Then you're the man, and
He's the man as well so you can
Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.

Also, real talk:

Yup.

Hopfrog

Wait, people earnestly believe the "Lock her up" stuff? Even from the folks that thought the emails would sink her battleship, I didn't think there were people who actually believe she committed a crime worthy of jail. Lol, I'm giving people too much credit.

Really? Watch a Trump rally, they chant "Lock her up!" every time she is mentioned. I truly believe that a great many Trump supporters believe that his first act as president will be to throw her in jail and that the only reason she isn't already there is that Obama and the media are protecting her.

Primus

Will someone be making the Election 2016 Meltdown OT? 'cause that's what I want to be reading alllllllll Tuesday night long.

Also, real talk:

her fumbling through a lot of the controversies of this campaign did not help

HylianTom

Banned
HA!

@NancyCordes (CBS):
Aide to @HillaryClinton says she rolled eyes, shrugged shoulders when told abt Comey letter. Understated exasperation over all the drama

(I'm loving seeing these celebs and surrogates everywhere. Truly unfair.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom