• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

eGhSzK.png

XCiH7i.png

Diablos

It's so important that we win the Senate. If we don't Hillary will have the least productive first term of any President in a loooooong time.

Would it be ok to repost this thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1301815 and just remove the parts where the OP says like... "I" and other parts where it's his opinion. An example- "Reasons why people might not like Hillary"...instead of "Why I don't like Hillary" as it was made. Modbot says it was locked because it was his opinion and that we dont need individual opinions as threads...which makes sense, otherwise the forum would be filled with those threads (imagine every one making their own thread for their impressions on a game)

No? Why would you repost a locked thread and try and circumvent the reason it was locked with some semantic nonsense.
Who are you even asking? These bedwetters can't designate what threads get made.

If you want to talk about how much you hate killary you can do it in here. And if anyone is foolish enough to respond to you about it that's their prerogative.

No? Why would you repost a locked thread and try and circumvent the reason it was locked with some semantic nonsense.
Who are you even asking? These bedwetters can't designate what threads get made.

If you want to talk about how much you hate killary you can do it in here. And if anyone is foolish enough to respond to you about it that's their prerogative.
Well I've seen times the modbot or a mod saying you can repost the thread with (whatever change).

It wouldn't be a small edit to the thread...it would remove all personal opinion and just say "Reasons why people might not trust Hillary's foreign policy"..."Hillary's foreign policy mistakes"... "Reasons why people might not like Hillary"...or some variation of those. That was the reason it was locked, right? Because it was his individual opinion. I was looking forward to reading the responses...probably wouldnt have posted, just wanted to read them.

Would it be ok to repost this thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1301815 and just remove the parts where the OP says like... "I" and other parts where it's his opinion. An example- "Reasons why people might not like Hillary"...instead of "Why I don't like Hillary" as it was made. Modbot says it was locked because it was his opinion and that we dont need individual opinions as threads...which makes sense, otherwise the forum would be filled with those threads (imagine every one making their own thread for their impressions on a game)

Well, not to backseat mod but I probably would have let that thread slide unless/until it got out of hand, so I don't know what to tell you.

But still--the board is generally and heavily pro-Clinton. That's just the way it is. The election is in ten days. We've been looking at these two all year and it feels like a decade. Two conventions, three debates, 50,000 emails and a bajillion rallies. There isn't much time or reason to hash out the merits of the candidates anymore. Not sure what you're looking for in a thread like that now.

Speaking of bedwetting...I woke up this morn with mild dampness in my boxers lmao. Starting to happen more often as i get older. I haven't figured out yet if it's sweat or pee.

Well I've seen times the modbot or a mod saying you can repost the thread with (whatever change).

It wouldn't be a small edit to the thread...it would remove all personal opinion and just say "Reasons why people might not trust Hillary's foreign policy"..."Hillary's foreign policy mistakes"... "Reasons why people might not like Hillary"...or some variation of those. That was the reason it was locked, right? Because it was his individual opinion. I was looking forward to reading the responses...probably wouldnt have posted, just wanted to read them.

Haha so essentially you just wanted to troll.

Haha so essentially you just wanted to troll.
How so? Like...how could you even remotely reach that conclusion?

Well, not to backseat mod but I probably would have let that thread slide unless/until it got out of hand, so I don't know what to tell you.

But still--the board is generally and heavily pro-Clinton. That's just the way it is. The election is in ten days. We've been looking at these two all year and it feels like a decade. Two conventions, three debates, 50,000 emails and a bajillion rallies. There isn't much time or reason to hash out the merits of the candidates anymore. Not sure what you're looking for in a thread like that now.
Rebuttals on the things he linked/sourced...that's it.

Wouldn't be the first time
Only times I've ever trolled were in two threads/communities...Wrasslegaf and NBA gaf. Wrasslegaf the whole thread is a troll with everyone having a gimmick. NBA gaf well...I'd get legit upset about the Kobe hate and trolled. No other trolling. Maybe a little in the NFL thread too.

Political stuff no way in hell would I troll because that's too sensitive a subject and would be banned. I support Donald Trump and will be voting for him. That's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom