• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
What is a mau?
What is a mau not? Gay, straight, a Britney stan, a Britney hater, etc; A mau could mean anything.

screen-shot-2013-10-25-at-195520.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Azealia has a new video out
its not very interesting
the decline in every respect from the 1991 era

okay I have done the banner and the first part of the roster, I will continue updating the OP throughout the week. it's my boyfriend's surprise party in like 15 mins so i have to go get ready lmao.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
A late and unfinished ot from garrett?
Just like his fave.
sad.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it's only just struck me what an appropriate name '#1 to infinity' is, considering how well it describes mariah's chart decline over the last 20 years

Touchdown

Banned
it's only just struck me what an appropriate name '#1 to infinity' is, considering how well it describes mariah's chart decline over the last 20 years

Infinity goes up just like her legendary status and she charts every year within the top 15 on Billboard, something Beyonce can't even say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom