• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ July 2015: Rocket League, Styx, rain, Mousecraft, Geometry Wars 3, Entwined

Rocket League is the only title that I care about here. I would have gladly bought it though.

This way there will be a lot of folks playing!

Danneee

Whoa, PS+ redeemed. Styx, Rocket League and GeoWars are definitive downloads and I've been curious about Entwined.

Remeard

Rocket League is the greatest game of all time. Yall don't even know how hyped I was for release, and it's for free now?

I'd take this over any AAA game out right now. Hulkamania is about to run wild.

Tagg9

Holy shit, I can't believe that Rocket League is going to be a PS+ title! Hopefully the devs are getting paid a decent amount. I would have paid $20 for it easily.

Woah, megaton month with Rocket League alone. Was more than willing to shell out the $20 for it. Anyone saying it's a bad month literally has zero taste.

Megatron

I love this month! I dont have any of these games. I dont know much about rocket league but will check it out. Never got around to buying Geometry Wars, Entwined or rain.

Im a little surprised geometry wars isn't crossbuy. I wonder how that plays on vita...

BShadowJ

The rumors are true. Holy shit.

Everyone who doesn't play Rocket League AT LAUNCH is doing a disservice to themselves. JUST DO IT

Not worthy of celebrating 5 years of PS+ in my humble opinion. Everything is fine, Entwined is the only one which I would call excellent in this line-up. If the rest was on discoint for let's say 3 euro, I wouldn't bite.

7th July: Rocket League (PS4) YES! Excelent!

7th July: Styx Master of Shadows (PS4) Heard this game was horrible. I'll play it if it has easy trophies tho.

7th July: rain (PS3) This game is amazing. Short and sweet. Loved it.

7th July: Mousecraft (PS4/PS3/PS Vita) No idea what this is...

7th July: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PS Vita) Interesting... is it cross-buy with the PS4 version?

7th July: Entwined (PS4/PS Vita) Looks good. Not sure about that gameplay tho.

GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE. Good luck on you Sony that I want to play online on PS4. In the mean time Xbox one owners got Assassins Creed Black Flag.

Weebos

Banned
Rocket League looks pretty cool, watch the trailer if you're like me and have never heard of it.

Any opinions on Styx? Seems to have okay reviews.

I haven't downloaded Cloudberry Kingdom. First time that I can remember that I haven't even bothered downloading the game on offer, even as a 'just in case'.

Interested in Rocket League for definite, and I'll check out Styx. Bit cheeky that they've just had it on sale a couple of weeks ago, as I was tempted to buy it at the time (for £7.50).

Griss

Good lord, that looks terrible.

Crazy that I've been away from my PS4 for 6 months now, and yet I don't feel like there are tons of amazing games waiting for me through PS+ when I get back. Where the hell are the games that actually top charts? The open-world games, the sports games, the shooters? What changed?

PS4 launched in 2013, it's mid 2015. More and more it looks like the glory days of PS+ are done.

As a PS4 owner, PS+ has been a massive disappointment.

Absolutely.

kiguel182

Good month for me.

I had no idea what Rocket League was but it looks awesome and people that played it have been hyping it so I'm looking forward to it (if it has a single player mode that is).

Entwined is one that I've been meaning to grab but never actually did so I'll try to find time to play it too.

Styx and Mousecraft I have no idea if are good or not but look interesting from that trailer.

EDIT: And yeah, I still have so many PS+ titles to play that I have no idea if I will actually play them. PS+ just generates too much backlog.

Top Bottom