• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ July 2015: Rocket League, Styx, rain, Mousecraft, Geometry Wars 3, Entwined

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You think wrong, Injustice Ultimate Edition
Oh yes yes, I forgot the one game that they gave away. A port of a last gen game.

I mean, I guess I don't mind since PS+ is more for online play anyway. But since they exhausted the entire Vita catalog, there really are no more games for them to give away now and they seem really stingy on first party games.

Where's Soul Sacrifice Delta? Knack? Killzone 4? Last year's MLB? There's a lot of stuff they "own" that they could give away but don't for whatever reason.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
AMAZING month! Don't know anything about Styx and Rain is whatever we'll see, but hell yeah to the rest. Geometry Wars 3 and Rocket League is especially awesome.Been wanting to play Mousecraft for a while too.

Wow, a lot people have obviously been sleeping on Rocket League. Watch the trailer or some beta gameplay footage if you have doubts.

Tizoc

Leaving PS Plus:

7th July: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
7th July: Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition (PS4)
7th July: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3)
7th July: Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3)
7th July: Futuridium (PS4/PS Vita)
7th July: Super Exploding Zoo (PS4/PS Vita)

Entering PS Plus:

7th July: Rocket League (PS4)
7th July: Styx Master of Shadows (PS4)
7th July: rain (PS3)
7th July: Mousecraft (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)
7th July: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PS Vita)
7th July: Entwined (PS4/PS Vita)
Available now: DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition

via: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...-rocket-league-geometry-wars-3-entwined-more/ (EU), http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/01/ps-plus-free-games-for-july-2015/ (US)

Hot damn! Rocket League as a plus freebie is great.
Styx is a great Stealth game and runs OKish on the PS4, so def. give it a try.

Will give this G. Wars game a try heard some good things about it.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
As a PS4 owner, PS+ has been a massive disappointment.

With Rocket League being in this lineup you are factually incorrect.

It is impossible to be more wrong than your statement.

You win the "most wrongest statement" lifetime achievement award.

Mr. Virus

Haven't Plus games been the same across regions for awhile now?

Enjoyed Rain. It's somewhere between ICO and Journey but not as good as either, obviously. Still, I was satisfied with the experience.

I'll give it a blast for sure. Heard mixed things but it's pretty short right?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to have to try Rocket League, people freak out about it but I don't see the appeal, it's just Football with cars right?

I've been awaiting Rocket League for months now, and a bunch of my friends were buying it too. I'd almost rather just buy it, but this is great-- I'll just grab the Steam version too.

7th July: Rocket League (PS4) YES! Excelent!

7th July: Styx Master of Shadows (PS4) Heard this game was horrible. I'll play it if it has easy trophies tho.

7th July: rain (PS3) This game is amazing. Short and sweet. Loved it.

7th July: Mousecraft (PS4/PS3/PS Vita) No idea what this is...

7th July: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PS Vita) Interesting... is it cross-buy with the PS4 version?

7th July: Entwined (PS4/PS Vita) Looks good. Not sure about that gameplay tho.

No Geometry Wars 3 is not cross-buy, is 4 PS4 games not enough for you :)

Played Closed Beta of Rocket Leagure, there were many more Codes than players.

Was fun, but the Beta-Time was enough for me.

Anyway, Styx is only digital, but something I was interested in whenever it was on Sale, but I was never sure At least 1 Title I am INTERESTED in.

But not hyped.

TimmiT

I played the beta of Rocket League and it is an awesome game. Really glad to see it be a free PS+ game, as that means more people who'll play it online.

pager99

Damn I wanted to pay for rocket league this.game deserves success but at least there's gonna be an amazing community behind it now

WITHE1982

Rocket League is the real fuckin' deal (not my gif).

FQqJZar.gif

Rain also looks pretty awesome.

Very solid month IMO.

Wow, this is a fantastic lineup for me (especially after last month). Very keen to try out Mousecraft and Entwined finally. Geo Wars 3 for Vita is awesome news as well, and Rocket League on PS4 looks fun.

Fuck yes at Rocket League! Wasn't expecting that. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by how fun it is, at least give it a download guys. I've heard mixed things about Styx but it was a game I thought about buying, so glad I can try it out now.

Pastry

Banned
Oh yes yes, I forgot the one game that they gave away. A port of a last gen game.

I mean, I guess I don't mind since PS+ is more for online play anyway. But since they exhausted the entire Vita catalog, there really are no more games for them to give away now and they seem really stingy on first party games.

Where's Soul Sacrifice Delta? Knack? Killzone 4? Last year's MLB? There's a lot of stuff they "own" that they could give away but don't for whatever reason.

Well Black Flag is on last gen also soooo

BShadowJ

No 5 year print and now this, Sony hates me!

Terrible line-up.

Geo wars saves it; feel like the last 3 months have been pretty shitty though, to be honest.

Ehh, can wait another month before thinking about resubbing at least

None of these games are interesting to me... >.<

Lamest month ever?

At least we get Geometry Wars

Lol no you lot get it too. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/01/ps-plus-free-games-for-july-2015/

Pretty crappy month. Rain looks alright I guess?

This is the nicest way I could phrase my thoughts on this months lineup. If I were to use my own words, I would say it's fucking garbage, and likely the worst month I have ever seen on the service.

Not much for me this month. I'll give Entwined a go.

womp womp

GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE. Good luck on you Sony that I want to play online on PS4. In the mean time Xbox one owners got Assassins Creed Black Flag.

God damn the number of people who haven't heard of Rocket League.

Just watch this shit and tell me this doesn't look good:
Rocket League - Beta Montage with NeoGAF

Remeard

Let us not look down upon those who are not hyped for Rocket League, but pity them for they know not of their failures.

We shall ride eternal, shiney and chrome.

Top Bottom