• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 sells 134,000 units in Spain; The One fastest selling console called The One

Status
Not open for further replies.

reKon

Banned
You guys think the 360 will sell well this holiday again? I haven't been a Best Buy for a while, but the one I went to earlier had a like 30 4GB Xbox 360's lined up infront of the register counter on the floor. All the way to the right next to the Xbox 360's at the end, I saw just 12 GB PS3's...

I found this pretty interesting. I don't know if they did have more PS3 out there and it was more even in count before, but I almost didn't even see the PS3's there so I'm wonder why they left those 3 out there...

I hope Microsoft's astroturfers are getting overtime pay over the holiday.
There are a handful, just have to hop into the Xbox One OT to find them.

Those is glass houses, etc etc etc

The One and Done™;94701511 said:
Hmm. Ok I'm not a poor sport. Let's change the wager then. Instead of a week ban I would have to keep this new moniker for the entirety of this generation if The One is behind the PS4 in December NPD.

Just accept it man, represent your catch phrase of "The One"

You guys think the 360 will sell well this holiday again? I haven't been a Best Buy for a while, but the one I went to earlier had a like 30 4GB Xbox 360's lined up infront of the register counter on the floor. All the way to the right next to the Xbox 360's at the end, I saw just 12 GB PS3's...

I found this pretty interesting. I don't know if they did have more PS3 out there and it was more even in count before, but I almost didn't even see the PS3's there so I'm wonder why they left those 3 out there...

360 sales are irrelevant now. We should be focusing on The One and PS4 moving forward (I'm not including the Wii U since it's hardly relevant in meaningful way this gen at least at the moment). The One and the PS4 are selling extremely well at this point. Lol@ anyone who said console gaming is dying.

The One and Done™;94726228 said:
360 sales are irrelevant now. We should be focusing on The One and PS4 moving forward (I'm not including the Wii U since it's hardly relevant in meaningful way this gen at least at the moment). The One and the PS4 are selling extremely well at this point. Lol@ anyone who said console gaming is dying.

But...but I thought the 360 was the option for people who want The One but don't have internet.

The One and Done™;94726228 said:

Fortunately, The Four™ seems to be doing well in all ex-US territories, picking up the slack that sales of The One and Done™ are leaving.

I think as long as The Four™ has a significant price advantage over The One and Done™, it will continue to lead in sales early this gen.

The U™ is dead at this point.

The Guy still referring to The Xbox One as The One.

Kappa.gif

Fortunately, The Four™ seems to be doing well in all ex-US territories, picking up the slack that sales of The One and Done™ are leaving.

I think as long as The Four™ has a significant price advantage over The One and Done™, it will continue to lead in sales early this gen.

#dead

Are we in a Game of Consoles thread?

Where the Xbox is 'The One & Done, First of its Kind' and PS4 is "Four & Death, Fourth of its Name."

NPD December is 'Batle of NDP Bay."

Agreed with everyone you've said for the most part though I do believe The One will surprise folks in December NPD. I do think The One will need to drop in price to compete over the long run, which is why I surmised a price reduction come the fall.

The One and Done™;94726936 said:
Agreed with everyone you've said for the most part though I do believe The One will surprise folks in December NPD.

How do you define 'surprise folks?"

Selling well? ( no-brainer )
Selling 20% more than The Fourth? ( not unlikely, given the huh-hahs of the supply constraint assumptions )
Selling 40-50% more?
Double the sales?

reKon

Banned
The One and Done™;94726936 said:
Agreed with everyone you've said for the most part though I do believe The One will surprise folks in December NPD. I do think The One will need to drop in price to compete over the long run, which is why I surmised a price reduction come the fall.

But really though, are you going to continuously call it the One exclusively? I wouldn't mind you using different names for it including "The One", but just calling it The One only makes you come off aggressively trolling
which you probably are

I2amza

Holy shit! This is gold. Love this thread!

Cess007

Goddammit! This thread has make my day xD! Been here in the office has been 100x better just by reading this thread. Thank you Gaf and Merry Xmas!

kyser73

#Dangerzone

Ps - is superscript the standard HTML tag?

How do you define 'surprise folks?"

Selling well? ( no-brainer )
Selling 20% more than The Fourth? ( not unlikely, given the huh-hahs of the supply constraint assumptions )
Selling 40-50% more?
Double the sales?
I'm going to go with 20% more sales for XBox The One. In the battle of supply vs demand, this December supply will win.

Oh dear I come back and see Tommy having a completely different username
Saw this for the first time usually it is just a tag lol
Wonder if he would have to sign in with the new user too :p

Funny but also terrifying seeing as this could happen to me and other people as well if we would ever cross the line
The best name change was the guy complaining about the community forum changed into "Community Forum"
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=3054
Shit is that why he is called that lol

The more you know

vFzuFNl.jpg
What are you trying to tell me? That I can render 1080p?

gDdOce7.jpg
No, Xbox. I'm trying to tell you that when your scaler's ready, you won't have to.

Who are the Sony astroturfers?
They are, as much as any so called Xbox astroturfer posting in the Xbox One OT about enjoying their console.

Coming from you, etc etc etc
Whatever man, someone had to call it out. I may like my Xbone, but I don't go around trolling the PS4 because of it.
And I don't make bullshit accusations of astroturfing, especially generalizing it to people who post in the thread dedicated to the product.

vFzuFNl.jpg

gDdOce7.jpg
No, Xbox. I'm trying to tell you that when your scaler's ready, you won't have to.

that's great haha

Whatever man, someone had to call it out. I may like my Xbone, but I don't go around trolling the PS4 because of it.
And I don't make bullshit accusations of astroturfing, especially generalizing it to people who post in the thread dedicated to the product.

Oh please, you post in console war threads plenty so don't act surprised when someone calls you out on it as well. The first guy was talking about The One and only person in here posting tales from my ass, no need to get upset.

Rodelero

vFzuFNl.jpg

gDdOce7.jpg

There have been some pretty spectacular efforts here, from Unknown Soldier's post to the name change, but, this... this wins the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom