• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wasn't Akiba's Trip for PC already confirmed, though? Edit: Yeah, confirmed back in Dec.

& yeah, probably also teasing Ys as well.

SNK you're my hero.

bRU9z0f.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My bad, Akiba's Trip for PC was leaked via SteamDB, so it's still not officially confirmed, so it might be that.

But considering the English trophies were leaked this week & EV comes out today in Japan, maybe they'll announce it to get it out of the way.

And the anti life and hometown mentality of NeoGAF continues... All that work on my header... Do you know how long it took me to cut out around Asuka's ass? I don't have steady hands at 300% magnification on that ass.

SerTapTap

Let me know what they say. Apparently they have 5 available. I still need to snag those figures myself.

This one is apparently complete in box, may be minor damage due to being used, they didn't send pics or exact details beyond "it includes all extras". I went and risked the one from Buyee so feel free to try and grab one of the ones left in that ebay auction

Eolz

I'm so excited I think this needs a new thread. Will probably wait until there's an official translation by Gematsu or Siliconera
and somebody will probably beat me to it :p

Edit: made a thread. There's never enough Life and Hometown. Also linked the import OT.
(hope I won't get banned because there's no official translation yet :( )

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH MY GOD.

DEAD OR ALIVE AND IKKI TOUSEN IN SK? AS ACTUAL CHARACTERS?!?!

Holy crap, I'm sold. PLEASE tell me they also have their own story modes.

Eolz

OH MY GOD.

DEAD OR ALIVE AND IKKI TOUSEN IN SK? AS ACTUAL CHARACTERS?!?!

Holy crap, I'm sold. PLEASE tell me they also have their own story modes.

I can imagine Ayane as being really confused at what the hell is happening around her.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guys. OMG.

What if with Ayane, you get costumes from DoA as well?

OR EVEN BETTER, XTREME BEACH VOLLEYBALL?!?

ShinMaruku

I knew the ninja princesses would get in there. I mean if Hanzou and Kurkage's heiresses are there why not Burai's?
Burai just had more

Top Bottom