• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - Season 2 of the hilarious Mike Judge comedy series - HBO Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Wait, I think I missed an important part of the last scene while I was eating. Why is it so important that he take a lower offer now?

Wait, I think I missed an important part of the last scene while I was eating. Why is it so important that he take a lower offer now?

Something about not meeting valuation goals and then having a down period causing major issues. That's what happened to the friend he met at the bar.

robotrock

Banned
Fantastic. Didn't expect them to write off Peter as they did, but wow. Negging was hilarious, as well as the "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" guy.

This show always has the best ending credits.

aparisi2274

I love that the new boss is a female version of Peter Gregory.

Loved that Erlich dropped his nuts on the table in one of their meetings... LOL!

acksman

I laughed, no Erlich literally slapped his balls on the table.

Then Erlich mentioning the correlation of how bad he treated the investors to the amount of investment.

styl3s

Fantastic. Didn't expect them to write off Peter as they did, but wow. Negging was hilarious, as well as the "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" guy.

This show always has the best ending credits.
Was there a particular reason he was written off?

EDIT- NM, turns out the guy actually died in real life i did not know that, RIP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom