• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - Season 2 of the hilarious Mike Judge comedy series - HBO Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

I'm not worried at all, they're still writing it and they have some hilarious joke writers on staff now like Megan Amram. plus another writer they added was John Levenstein and from what I've read he was big in banging out the story sides of Kroll Show and Arrested Development, so even if there is a continued/increased story focus I imagine it'd be improved

After watching the making of for Vinyl after the Silicon Valley trailer ended I'm hyped for that as well now. Four things from HBO this year! The amount of TV I'm already watching is over whelming though thankfully some of them are only 10-13 episodes.

That desk scene got me laughing so hard.

I too laughed as well.

I just really, really hope that this year isn't another season of total mishaps and fuck ups.

- Fake Pied Piper ads that HBO put together for SXSW

OzcD2Wt.jpg

5V01Lxq.jpg

OR9n4i9.jpg

TaterTots

Banned
I enjoyed the first season, but felt like something wasn't clicking. After skimming through this thread, it seems as though the second season is better so I'm gonna start watching it once I finish the new season of House of Cards.

I enjoyed the first season, but felt like something wasn't clicking. After skimming through this thread, it seems as though the second season is better so I'm gonna start watching it once I finish the new season of House of Cards.

I think in many ways season two was better but by the end of the season a lot of us were left frustrated.

- The Nerdist at SXSW: The Cast of Silicon Valley Tease Season 3
At Legendary Digital Networks’ Saloon at South by Southwest, our own Dan Casey sat down with four of the cast members of Silicon Valley (Thomas Middleditch, Zach Woods, Martin Starr, and Josh Brener) to talk about how the show’s changed since it began, and what we can expect from season 3, premiering April 24. Fans can apparently look forward to “bummer after bummer after bummer” this year, following season 2’s depressing cliffhanger. Probably there’ll be laughs too. This isn’t Shoah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom