• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - Season 2 of the hilarious Mike Judge comedy series - HBO Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another terrible episode. Holy shit this season has no direction. Why even waste our time introducing wth the Bro app and the new Peter Gregory? They have basically wasted two episodes with no story progression and a ton of filler scenes of no name venture capitalists.

The brain rape was a perfect opportunity to have TJ Miller do a freak out and they did nothing. There's no chemistry between the main team because they hardly have any play time together. Get them back in the living room together and make them interesting again.

Meier

Another terrible episode. Holy shit this season has no direction. Why even waste our time introducing wth the Bro app and the new Peter Gregory? They have basically wasted two episodes with no story progression and a ton of filler scenes of no name venture capitalists.

The brain rape was a perfect opportunity to have TJ Miller do a freak out and they did nothing. There's no chemistry between the main team because they hardly have any play time together. Get them back in the living room together and make them interesting again.

joy-thief.gif

Hilarious episode.

Amazing episode. The show's as strong as ever and superior to last season IMO. And that cliffhanger. I was smiling and laughing so much I wasn't even mad.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That one was almost the exact opposite of last week's episode for me. I only laughed once - during the Dinesh/Gilfoyle "cool" discussion. The rest wasn't funny to me at all.

KarmaCow

That one was almost the exact opposite of last week's episode for me. I only laughed once - during the Dinesh/Gilfoyle "cool" discussion. The rest wasn't funny to me at all.

Can't say I disagree about actually laughing but while I didn't laugh but I really enjoyed Erlich needing to walk back all the heinous shit he said. Having him define negging was delightful. The stuff with Dinesh was good too.

Hatchtag

Banned
Ending cracked me up.
As for the promo (casting spoilers only),
who the hell keeps giving that guy work? Is he funny in something funny I don't know about? I only know he's in some of the worst scenes of The Office and in some of the worst scenes of Arrested Development.

Helmholtz

This might have been my favorite episode of the series so far. Pretty much every scene worked for me, and some of the jokes were hysterical.
When Erlich called out Monica's clothing... good god.

Vert boil

Whelp, they finally did it. They made an episode of Silicon Valley that was actually good. I didn't think this day would ever come. :)

cbox

Laughed more and more the longer the credits rolled, this show is fantastic. The interactions between Gilfoyle and Danesh is perfect.

Slacker

Last week was just OK (IMO) but this week was hilarious. Jared's "bro" discussion was amazing, as was Erlich's new tone with the VCs. Loved it.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Monica's not fooling anyone. She looks great in beige. A true autumn.

That was great.

The mariachi band was great, too.

Solid episode, although it struggles a bit since it's undoing a lot of what the first episode did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom