• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Holy shit, that was a top-notch ep and it would easily fit in amongst the best of previous seasons. Really the first of that quality this season.

UberTag

ncsuDuncan said:
I wonder if Wing knew the truth about her husband...
dancingqueencover.jpg

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Great ep! Enjoyed the whole thing except for feeling bad for a sweet kid like butters the whole time :p He always gets the short end!

I really enjoyed reading the last page after having watched the whole episode last night, every "oh shit" reminded me of each crazy twist and turn.

I wonder how many parents out there think "Well it can't be our PARENTING, we're awesome!"

I watched the Cartman episode last night. Fucking gold. His "southern" accent was amazing. I missed the 15 minutes of the last episode. Need to re-watch it but I caught the Mr. City-Wok guy turn out to be just a schizo.

N4Us

Maybe it was just me but the therapy session reminded me of the tapes from the movie Session 9.

Also thought it was funny how off this description is on the SouthParkStudios site. Wonder if they changed the plot last minute.

Butters is diagnosed with multiple personality disorder. The boys want to help Butters find out whats really happening to him but Butters may not like what they find.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Not even one short scene with "the boys" in this episode but I love Butters episodes, so not really a problem. Didn't see that twist coming. First, the whole Kenny coming-back-from-death explanation and now this!? WTF!?

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Darkmakaimura said:
Not even one short scene with "the boys" in this episode but I love Butters episodes, so not really a problem. Didn't see that twist coming. First, the whole Kenny coming-back-from-death explanation and now this!? WTF!?
What about Cartman's real dad? I thought that was pretty odd, although his downplaying attitude made it less astounding.

I liked the quote about the Asian festival in Little Tokyo. South Park's Chinese "all two of them."

Kaizer

Banned
Holy Shit! I just watched this on DVR. Good god that was amazingly funny, best of the season so far! Definitely didn't see the twists coming either. Butters is my favorite character, I crack up just about anytime he speaks so this episode had me in tears.

CassSept

Nooooo! This is raciaru stereotypuuuuuu!

Holy shit. What an amazing episode, I think this was my favorite episode in a long long time, seriously. Simply astounding, the twists that were stacked up were all amazing.

They've brought back a lot of characters recently, didn't they? Ugly Bob was absent for a really long time until the wedding episode, now the return of City Wok Guy. Awesome.

B.K.

Darkmakaimura said:
Not even one short scene with "the boys" in this episode but I love Butters episodes, so not really a problem.

They were in the gym during the Asian culture presentation.

Oreoleo

Souldriver said:
Watched the episode, thought it was weak, expected gaf to agree with me, seems I'm in the minority. Huh...

I'll be honest the first half kinda rubbed me the wrong way with Butter's being diagnosed and told to be put on meds. Reminded me of a sad news story I read recently and is probably the first time in the history of South Park that the subject matter was turning me off. But once it got into the Doctor going crazy part I was all about it. By the end of the episode I was in stitches.

Ignis Fatuus said:
I think it's safe to fill in the blank with Microsoft now.

I lol'd.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
During todays Sony conference Peter Moore stumbled and said:
"So I'll leave you with our EA Sports saying, 'Get'...er, I'm sorry, 'Its in the game'"

I swear to god I thought he was going to say "get the fuck out of our building"

painey

hard to believe this was one of the best TV shows of all time.. it's rapidly approaching Simpsons levels of unfunnyness nowadays

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
painey said:
hard to believe this was one of the best TV shows of all time.. it's rapidly approaching Simpsons levels of unfunnyness nowadays

:lol You're insane. I'm shocked Matt and Trey have kept this level of quality through 15 seasons. It's unparalleled in terms of animation.

Stay in the Family Guy thread plz(if there's even one).

Brinbe

painey said:
I wouldn't go that far, but yeah, the S5-S8 years of weekly perfection aren't coming back anytime soon.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
You're Getting Old

5waMM.jpg

CLIP: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/385881/its-hardly-even-music

NEW YORK, June 6, 2011 - All the kids are listening to Tween wave in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Youre Getting Old," premiering on Wednesday, June 8 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

After Stan celebrates his 10th birthday, he begins to see everything differently. The other boys think he's become a major buzzkill and start to avoid hanging out with him. When Stan and Kyle have a major blow up, the very fabric of South Park begins to unravel

Fairly sure this is the mid-season finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom